- I have a background in home furnishings with Crate & Barrel Catalogue, Spiegel Catalog and Better Homes & Gardens Magazine plus Pottery Barn retail. This experience gives me insight into preparing your home for sale including staging the property, if needed. I can advise you on what renovations/updates have the most impact on the sale price. I can also look at a property you're considering purchasing with regards to investment in updates and improvements. In short, let me put my experience and expertise to work for you.
My Credentials and Memberships
- Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist (CLHMS) Graduate Realtor Institute (GRI) MBA University of Chicago
- 2013 International Sterling Society
My Community Involvement
- As a real estate professional, I understand the true value of our community. I'm Fundraiser Chairwoman for Rays of Light, Service for Sight a luncheon and fashion show benefiting Southeastern Guide Dogs and Lighthouse of Manasota .Sponsored by Delta Gamma Alumnae of Sarasota, we raise money to train guide dogs for the blind and provide basic living services/training for the blind in our community. This is our 21st year of the event.
- I also support our local charitable organizations through my participation in Coldwell Banker Residential Real Estate CARES. Since 2001, Coldwell Banker Residential Real Estate CARES has donated over $1.5 million to a wide array of non-profit educational, health, welfare, environmental and cultural arts organizations. Since 2003, weve sponsored 12 Habitat for Humanity homes statewide, with several more in progress. This initiative continues to position Coldwell Banker as a leader in support of this truly worthwhile organization.