My Client Reviews
As a widow, this was my first time on my own selling my house in Auburn CA and buying a new home in Venice Florida. Being on my own and alone, I can tell you that the prospect of having to spend time and effort just looking for a good realtor agent, going through and making sense of the legalese, contracts, documents, made me unsure, I felt vulnerable. I was fortunate to meet Nancy Barden an extrodinairy real estate agent. Nancy assisted me in buying my house in Venice Florida. I met her while viewing a house she was showing, which was not the home I would buy.We hit it off immediately, even after I returned home to Auburn CA. Over the phone calls I knew Nancy was a person who is refreshingly direct and honest. She has a great deal of experience and knowledge on the Florida real estate market. Nancy is well versed in the legalities or the many documents, contracts, inspections and reports involved in selling and buying a home. Her knowledge and professionalism exceeded my expectations. Her commitment to her clients is to be commended. In selling my home in Auburn CA, problems developed on my buyer's end which caused the closing of my Auburn house to be extended three times. My contact to buy my new home in Venice Florida was contingent upon the sale of my Auburn home. This wasn't just disappointing for me but the sellers in Florida were hung up and stressed, I hoped that they would not pull out of selling their home to me. Nancy Barden was strong and hung in there with me to the final end of both escrows in Auburn CA and Venice FL. My real estate experience was not considered the norm, it was difficult for all people involved. Nancy Barden was steadfast and reassured me all through this experience, supported me, looking out for my interests and well being. I am grateful to her for going the extra miles with me to buy my home in Florida. I highly recommend Nancy Barden as a real estate agent with heart and soul, she will go the distance for you. She won't let you down, she is a remarkable agent, a winner. Shandis McKray
- Nancy proudly calls Sarasota 'home' and genuinely believes that Sarasota is the best place to live. She brings with her a wealth of local information regarding the lifestyle and community features. Her passion for the area and commitment to the real estate industry, partnered with unparalleled integrity and customer service, ensure your success whether buying or selling.
My Credentials and Memberships
- National Association of REALTORS®
- Florida Association of REALTORS®
- REALTOR® Association of Sarasota and Manatee
- Global Business Council
- Member, Marie Selby Botanical Gardens
- Recipient, Rising Star Award, Sarasota Magazine 2017
My Community Involvement
- Nancy proudly supports our local charitable organizations through participation in the Coldwell Banker Residential Real Estate CARES Foundation. Since 2001, CARES has donated more than $3.5 million to a wide array of non-profit educational, health, welfare, environmental and cultural arts organizations in Florida. Since 2003, we have sponsored more than 15 Habitat for Humanity homes statewide. Our statewide initiative in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities continues to position our company as a leader in support of several truly worthwhile organizations.
- On a more personal level, Nancy also participates in raising awareness and funds for researching a cure for Ataxia-Telangiectasia, or A-T. This rare genetic disease attacks children like Cousin Joe Kindregan, causing progressive loss of muscle control and immune system problems. Visit AT Children's Project , or ATCP.org, for more information.