- 20+ years in the Real Estate Industry.
- Extensive working knowledge buying and managing "2-4 Unit" investment properties.
- San Diego East County - I lived in Jamul for 20+ years - extensive knowledge of owning property in a rural community. Currently live in the "City," in Mission Hills. I also own and manage Real Estate in Sherman Heights, San Diego and Jamul.
My Credentials and Memberships
- Licensed California Real Estate Agent (DRE#02087566)
- National Association of Realtors
- California Association of Realtors
- Airbnb Super-Host and Airbnb Plus! This is an earned, invite-only distinction for hosts that offer guests exceptional service that is verified for quality, design, and exceptional hospitality.
- San Diego State University, Bachelor of Arts - Interior and Environmental Design
- San Diego State University, Bachelor of Arts - Communication
- Professional Certificate: San Diego State University - Project Management
- Pi Beta Phi - San Diego Alumnae Club
My Community Involvement
- Pi Beta Phi House Corporation - Volunteer - manage, renovate, design a 33-bed sorority house at SDSU.
- Humble Design - Volunteer - Charity that changes lives and communities by furnishing the homes of families and veterans emerging from homelessness.