Ken and Ann came to Salt Lake from Denver, Colorado. Since then, they have resided in Utah for 18 years. Ken began his education with a Bachelor of Science and Business Administrative degree from the University of Colorado and Ann achieved a Bachelor of Art & Design from the Colorado Institute of Art & Design. They have extensive training in the professional real estate field achieving the ABR, GRI, SRES, and Senior Sales Associate designations.
About Ken & Ann:
Prior to his career in real estate, Ken served as a technology specialist for Apple Computer work with the School Districts in Utah developing expertise in curriculum development utilizing technology. As a result of his experience, Ken still has a unique relationship with every school in the state. Ken has been heavily involved in the planning of bike trails and has been an active participant in the Development of the Jordan River Parkway for the past 12 years. Ken and Ann are active in their community, they belong to numerous community groups, and Ken has served as Vice Chairman for the South Mountain Homeowner's Association and the Draper Parks & Trails and Recreation Committee.
Together with Ann's extensive experience in design and her strong esthetic sensibility, Ken and Ann form a dynamic and effective team. They have many distinguished awards for their work including Coldwell Banker's Rookie of the Year award and were in the top 10% for sales in the western region. Their professional areas of expertise are in residential real estate, new construction, investment, staging homes for sale and in utilizing technology to its utmost potential in servicing clients. Ken and Ann's professional ambitions are "to build long lasting client relationships and to build secure financial future for their children." In their free time, Ken and Ann enjoy biking, running, boating and spending time with their three children.
Areas of Expertise
- Residential Real Estate
- New Construction
- Effective Buyer Representation
- Developing Customized Marketing Plans
- Using Technology To Its Utmost Potential
- Ken and Ann's goal is th help you find the home you want at a price you can afford or help you sell your home at the price you want. Ken and Ann are consistently within the top 10 agents with Utah's Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage. Ken and Ann have resided in Utah for 13 years. They have an extensive knowledge of the Salt Lake Valley. As experienced REALTORS, Ken and Ann are qualified in guiding you with buying or selling a home.
- Ken served as a technology specialist for Apple and the school districts in Utah developing expertise In curriculum development utilizing technology. Ken has been heavily involoved in the planning of bike trails and has been an active participant in the development of the Jordan River Parkway for the past 12 years. Ken and Ann are active in their community, belonging to numberous community groups via the Internet, Ken has served as Vice Chairman for the South Mountain Homeowner's Association. To
My Credentials and Memberships
- By combining their extensive knowledge of the Salt Lake Valley with their expertise in real estate, they achieve great results. GRI, ABR, SRES, CRS Designations Ken began his education with a Bachelor of Science and Business Administration from the University of Colorado. Ann acheived a Bachelor of Art and Design from the Colorado Institute of Art and Design.
- 2002 Finalist for Salt Lake Board of Realtor's Salesperson of the Year. 1997 Coldwell Banker's Rookie of the year. 2002 President's Elite 2002 #1 Sales Associate - Draper, Utah Branch