- Graduate, St. Mary s Academy, Englewood, CO.
- Graduate, University of Wyoming, Laramie, Wy. BA in English and Journalism
- Postgraduate degree: Communications and Education, University of Texas
- Additional Postgrad Education at Metro State College, and UCD
- Graduate, Coldwell Banker Real Estate Academy
- I joined Coldwell Banker because industry insiders know that the company provides the best ongoing training for their agents. I am in class updating my skills every week
My Credentials and Memberships
- Currently rated in top 10% for production at Coldwell Banker SE Metro office (out of 250 agents).
- NRT Top Producer Award Winner: designated in the top 2% nationally for sales production out of all the Coldwell Banker and Century 21 offices combined.
- 5280 Magazine Five Star Agent Award Winner 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2019, and 2019: recognized by my clients for outstanding knowledge and service.
- Coldwell Banker Sterling Award Winner for outstanding production
My Community Involvement
- I am a proud member of the Smoky Hill Rotary Club, which provides funding and volunteer support for a variety of Aurora community service projects, including Habitat for Humanity, Gateway Battered Women s Shelter, the Comitis Center, the Book Bag Program for Century Elementary School, dinners for Ronald McDonald House residents, Peaceful Schools anti-bullying campaign, and college scholarships for Overland High School and Community College of Aurora students. We also contribute to the Polio Plus program which immunizes thousands of children around the world, and several other international programs. I served as SHRs President for 2017-2018. I have also served on several homeowners association boards, and in every PTA officer position there is. I was program chairman for the Junior Women's Club, and President of the Symphony Guild in Midland Texas. I also served two terms as President of the Robert E. Lee High School Football Booster Club.