* Award-winning Top Producer * Luxury Property Specialist
* Graebel Relocation Agent and Cartus International Relocation Agent
Irene works tirelessly to make deals for her clients. Her business background, knowledge of the hyper-local real estate market, and her penchant for negotiating make her uniquely qualified to best represent her clients. She has closed over $95 million in business, and counting.
Her background, coupled with her experience as both a licensee and real estate investor, provide her a broad base from which to guide her clients through their real estate sales and purchases. Often praised for her honesty and ethical business practice, Irene enjoys a high rate of referral business and treasures the friendships born along the way.
Irene holds a BA from Pomona College and an MBA in International Marketing from The American Graduate School of International Management. Prior to her real estate career, she worked in product management in the San Francisco Bay Area and in business consulting in Latin America, with particular focus in Chile, Argentina, Mexico, Brazil and El Salvador. A La Jolla native, Irene enjoys the San Diego lifestyle with her husband and two young sons. When not working for her clients, you can find her enjoying the outdoors with her family or volunteering for one of several local non-profit organizations.
- Irene has represented buyers purchasing new construction directly from builders. Make sure you have your own representation in the purchase of a new home -- the sales rep at the model home works for the builder, not for you. They have no contractual obligation to represent your interests.
My Credentials and Memberships
- Consistently Ranked Among Top 5 Agents - La Jolla Coldwell Banker Coldwell Banker Previews International Agent, Luxury Division - La Jolla Graduate Degree in International Marketing, Masters in Business Administration
- 2015 - Ranked top 3% Coldwell Banker International 2015, 2014, 2012, 2011, 2010 International President's Circle Award