COLDWELL BANKER RESIDENTIAL BROKERAGE - Arcadia, California 04/2000 – Current
• 18 years experience in all aspects of a real estate transaction, including short sales with multiple financial institutions, REOs (Bank Owned) for Countrywide and Bank of America.
• Specialized in residential, multi-unit, investment, land, and commercial sales.
• Knowledge of property management and property leasing.
• Responsible for professional marketing of real estate properties.
• Perform open houses for office, brokers, sales associates and public on current listings on the market.
• Manage confidential escrow files from the beginning of the sale to close of escrow.
• Notary public and bilingual in English and Spanish.
• Service areas range from the San Gabriel Valley to the Inland Empire.
• Team Partner to Gary Lorenzini, who has been a top producing agent in the San Gabriel Valley for over 40 years.
CENTURY 21 VAL REALTY – Arcadia, California 01/1999 – 04/2000
• Worked in the Arcadia office as a Sales Associate for a year before being purchased by Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage (Office Closed). I was offered to work with Gary Lorenzini as a team member.
UNION BANK OF CALIFORNIA – Monterey Park, California 08/1989 – 03/2000
Wire Services Operation Officer (AVP), Exception & Foreign Currency Unit
• Supervised and managed two departments for the daily operations of incoming and outgoing processing of the wire product in U.S. dollars and foreign currency; receive and send wires through various wire networks; evaluate wire product, develop and recommend procedural improvements.
• Establish work priorities for the group, based on fluctuating daily volumes. Ensure daily deadlines are met by scheduling resources to meet worldwide bank deadlines.
• Implemented incentive projects to improve productivity. Staff volume increased, error ratio reduced below department standards minimizing cost in staffing.
• Participated in multiple-banking integration projects.
• Supervised section staff, including establishing and reviewing performance standards ensuring employee training and development, coaching, counseling and hiring.
• Interface with managers in the department and throughout the bank to maintain and promote the quality and integrity of the wire product.
INTER-MOUNTAIN MORTGAGE – Covina, California 1995 – 1996
Assistant Manager, Loan Processor/Originator
• Reviewed each confidential personal file for necessary documentation, accuracy of all credit and personal data supplied in the application.
• Broad experience in underwriting, closing and new accounts sales.
• Key person in the rapid growth within the branch, increased productivity by 98% in a year time frame.
• Knowledgeable and experienced in processing conventional, FHA and VA financing.
• Established an excellent reputation for providing outstanding service for home buyers and agents alike.
UNITED STATES MARINE CORP – Camp Pendleton, California 11/1988 – 11/1996
Sergeant (E-5), Field Artillery Reserve Unit – Pico Rivera, California
Notary Commission, N.N.A. - 2005
California Real Estate License – 1999
Sierra Vista High School Graduate - 1988
California Association of Realtor, Member
Arcadia Association of Realtor, Member
Marine Corp League, Junior Vice and Paymaster
Veteran of Foreign Wars, Member
- California Association of Realtor, Member Arcadia Association of Realtor, Member Marine Corp League, Junior Vice and Paymaster Veteran of Foreign Wars, Member
My Credentials and Memberships
- Notary Commission, N.N.A. - 2005 California Real Estate License - 1999 Sierra Vista High School Graduate - 1988