- What a Good Realtor must have:
- Sales Experience
- Marketing Experience
- Knowledge of Market
- Giving my clients 110% whether it be selling their current home or finding their dream home.
- Provide my clients faster and more efficient service with less hassle than any other Realtor.
- I have the Sales and Marketing Experience to serve you better. Period.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
- High School: U.S. Grant Van Nuys, CA
- California State College Northridge, CA
- Valley College Van Nuys, CA
- Pierce College Woodland Hills, CA
- Seat of Pants
- I came to Phoenix over 40 years and have been directly involved in marketing and customer service for over 30 years serving both local and national grocery chains in the Arizona market.
- Manufacture’s Representative over 12 years in Phoenix Arizona representing Ryan Food Brokers, Bradshaw Ryan Food Brokerage, Bradshaw Vile’s & Associates and Vile’s and Associates covering the entire state of Arizona.
- Account Manager for Chidlaw & Associates, representing Birdseye Frozen Foods for 3 years.
- Schwan’s Foods representing Tony’s & Red Baron Pizza: Driving their market share from 2% to over 42% in 3 years, by working with Buyers in Independent markets and all major Grocery chains in the Arizona, Southern CA, and the New Mexico.markets. I spent over 11 years as Marketing Manager and Account Manager representing these great products
- In Daymon & Associates I represented Private Label products serving Fleming Grocers. My responsibilities as Account and Marketing Manager included buyer calls in both major chains and independent stores covering three states Arizona, New Mexico and Southern CA. for over 5 years.
- I am Married to my better half Karen who Graduated from Baylor University in Business. Karen followed her dream and was a Principal Ballet dancer for the Phoenix, AZ Ballet company, Huston, TX Ballet Company and Charlotte, NC Ballet company. After retiring from Ballet she went back to school continued her education and completed training as a Court Reporter in Arizona.
- My daughter Mindy has her Masters in Clinical Psychology from Pepperdine University and has built a private practice in Westlake, CA. specializing in Women’s Health Issues.
- I enjoy working with people, Music from Country to Classical, Theater, Musical Theater, Target Shooting, Travel and showing our Briard’s, we have at this time 2 AKC Champions.
ORGANIZATIONS & COMMUNITIES I SERVE
- National Association of REALTORS
- Arizona Association of REALTORS
- West Maricopa County Regional Association of REALTORS
I work in:
- Phoenix Central Corridor
- Sun City , including Sun City West, Sun City Grand, Festival and surounding areas
- Northwest Maricopa County
- Southwest Maricopa County
- Experienced with most cities within Maricopa County