Just like you, I wanted to call Arizona home and embrace a healthy outdoor lifestyle blended with relaxed luxury living.
Today as a full-time licensed Realtor® I specialize in making Arizona dreams come true for buyers who want to move to the Scottsdale/Phoenix metro. Your home search is unique and you deserve exceptional personalized service.
My primary focus is to be of service to my clients. With more than $27 million in sales volume in the first six months of 2022, I am a high producing Arizona agent and in the top 3% of Coldwell Banker agents worldwide.
If you are ready to list your Valley home I'll provide highly targeted and results-oriented marketing and individualized client services to ensure the timely sale of your property. As an experienced professional with a keen ability to connect with my clients, you will always be treated with honesty, integrity and authenticity.
You can also catch me hosting "The Retiring Right" show where I utilize my real estate expertise to highlight the best active adult lifestyle communities in the region.
I LOVE people. I LOVE homes. It's really that simple, but what led me to real estate is a little more complicated. I'm a farmer's daughter from Wisconsin who grew up milking cows, baling hay and riding horses. Those were long hard days on the farm that instilled in me an unmatched work ethic and exceptional values that now permeate my professional life as a Realtor.
Prior to real estate, I pursued my childhood dream of becoming a journalist and covered some of the major events that shaped our country. I spent more than two decades as a TV and radio anchor/reporter working in Florida, Maryland, Minnesota, Arkansas and right here in Arizona.
I love to spend time outside and soak up the beauty of Arizona. I dig the mountains and hiking with my sweet husband, Scott, and our dog Walter. My favorite Arizona hike is Havasupai Falls and I made the 20 mile trek in and out in just one day! I'm a yogi and taught yoga for years. It's on my yoga mat where this type-A personality finds some peace and serenity. I have deep friendships and love belly laughs, good wine and great food.
My Client Reviews
- I negotiated my first home sale in 2000 and have been hooked on real estate ever since. I leverage my expertise as a former journalist, harnessing exceptional communication and marketing skills to ensure I represent you and your home more thoroughly and thoughtfully than my competition.
- I am known as a relationship builder with exceptional personalized service, polished marketing and a commitment to always put my client's interests first.
- I am a host and contributor on television and radio, as well as multiple digital platforms and print media providing my professional expertise in real estate.
- I lead with honesty, integrity and authenticity ensuring continued relationships with my clients built on a foundation of trust.
- Client Testimonials:
- "Jo Ann is THE BEST real estate agent we've worked with! Reliable, honest and keeps the grueling task of finding a home entertaining. I'd highly recommend Jo Ann to anyone looking to buy or sell a home." Holly M.
- "Jo Ann was very professional, knowledgeable and a pleasure to work with. She was well-prepared, personable, patient, and genuinely interested to help us find and close on the right home for us in Scottsdale." Les & Judy M.
- "Jo Ann was a complete professional. Knowledgeable and Passionate about making certain my need was met without exception. Her attention to detail, and most importantly her attention to what was most important to me within the sales process. I'd recommend Jo Ann's services to anyone that puts professionalism at the forefront of what can otherwise be an emotional time." JLB.
- Jo Ann is one of the hardest working women not only in real estate but in life in general. Not only does she get the job done, she is the most honest, sincere, and genuinely purest personalities I've ever worked with and known. I highly recommend doing business with Jo Ann. She is someone you can trust and feel comfortable with. FIVE STARS for Jo Ann!" Darrin
My Credentials and Memberships
- Member of the Institute for Luxury Home Marketing
- Graduate Realtor® Institute | GRI
- Accredited Buyer Representative | ABR
- Senior Real Estate Specialist | SRES
- Certified Professional Property Stager REA Consultant
- Member of the National Association of REALTORS®
- Member of the Arizona Association of REALTORS®
- Member of the Scottsdale Association of REALTORS®
- Member of the Arizona Regional Multiple Listing Service
- These affiliations ensure I adhere to the highest standards of integrity in helping clients.
My Community Involvement
- Host, Emcee and Keynote Speaker at variety of community and nonprofit events
- Holy Yoga Foundation - Board of Directors
- Revelation Wellness Foundation - Board of Directors
- Preston Mitchum Jr. Foundation - Board of Directors
- Hope for Today Steering Committee
- Phoenix Dream Center Volunteer
- Teach free community yoga classes