After a first career spent in the manufacturing industry, Frank brought his management and business skills to Scottsdale, where they will serve you well in your real estate endeavors:
· Solid project management tools to insure that your escrow closes on time.
· Extensive negotiating skills honed at the bargaining tables of major corporations.
· Technology savvy and internet connected.
· Detail oriented with strong analytical and math skills to insure that "he gets the numbers right".
· People oriented and community conscious.
· Driven to provide great service.
Frank's education includes an engineering degree from the University of Tennessee and an MBA from California State Long Beach. He is a sixteen year resident of Gainey Ranch in Scottsdale. Give him a call. He will welcome the opportunity to serve your real estate needs!