My Client Reviews
Home seller in SUN CITY
Had a great experience with Carrie. She was very patient and knowledgeable with all questions/concerns we had. Her expertise made the whole buying and selling easy for us!!
Home buyer in SCOTTSDALE
Carrie is amazing! Very easy to deal with and always on top of things. I would highly recommend her to all!
Carrie is fantastic, she helps me a lot. She has taken my desires and fulfilled them with the properties she sends me to view. I thank her.
Home buyer in Peoria
Carrie was extremely patient and tenacious. She went out of her way to make sure I found the right home, showing me homes on nights, weekends and holidays to ensure she met the needs of my hectic schedule. I would highly recommend Carrie.
Home seller in Phoenix
Carrie's a great agent. She walked me through the selling process and made me feel totally comfortable with each step along the way. My house sale went smooth and I couldn't have asked for a better agent. I would absolutely recommend Carrie for those looking to sell or buy!
Home buyer in Queen Creek
Carrie was great. I would recommend and use her in the future.
Carrie went above & beyond with my rental property - this is my first time with a rental property and she was able to give me good sound advice for how to showcase my home; professional advice on choosing a tenant; and assisted with all negotiations & paperwork that made for a seamless rental process. I highly recommend Carrie as your real estate agent!
- Attended Northern Michigan University, BS in Personal Financial Management, Minor in Economics
- Attended the Arizona School of Real Estate and Business for pre-licensing course work and training with Coldwell Banker's FastStart program.
My Credentials and Memberships
- Arizona Association of Realtors
- National Association of Realtors
- Phoenix Association of Realtors
- Certified Short Sale Property Expert (CSSPE)
- Waupun High School Athletic Hall of Fame
- Northern Michigan University Sports Hall of Fame
My Community Involvement
- Biltmore/Arcadia Resident since 2008
- Collegiate and High School Basketball Official