My Client Reviews
Tom and Susan U.
Ms. Macon is a very professional and well informed agent. She provided us with all the information we needed to make the sale of our home go quickly and smoothly. Working with her was a pleasure.
Cheryl and Max M.
We worked with Faryce Goode Macon, an excellent agent. She listed our home in May while we moved 1620+ miles across the country, leaving our home totally in her care. SheÂ looked after our home as though it was her own. She is extremely trustworthy and caring. She is an excellent negotiator with a very personalized touch. Highly recommended!
My wife and I were very pleased and fortunate to have had the pleasure of working with Faryce. As a realtor she really went above and beyond to make sure our home was being seen by potential buyers. Faryce was very understanding and professional when unforeseen situations arose and to that we are very grateful. We were very happy with level of service provided to get our house sold.
We were totally satisfied with Faryce. The transition from our old home to the new was smooth.We were informed in a timely manner of what was going to happen. She was very professional and aggressive with the seller's agent. We appreciate the time and effort she spent on this project. We're happy we chose Faryce and Coldwell Banker.
Todd and Kelly P.
Faryce had the patience of a saint. We were on a hunt for the perfect investment property for our college age daughter and her friends to live in while in college. The market was moving very quickly with multiple offers on every property. She stuck with us and we landed the perfect home, she even rescued our daughter when she locked herself out of the new home.
If you need too look for a home Mrs , Macon is someone you can trust to find the correct information in your home purchases. I guarantee you that you will not find any other reason to look anywhere else .
Faryce was our realtor for our first home. She made our experience absolutely amazing. Not only was she able to find us our dream home but we also acquired one of the biggest lots in the neighborhood. She really knows what she is talking about and will not steer you in the wrong direction. Thank you so much Faryce ;)
We listed a home with Faryce that we were wanting to sell for a fair price. She was prompt and professional in evaluating our home and listing it right away. We were given very realistic expectations as far as what price to expect for the house, and we were in communication constantly. We accepted an offer and closed less than 45 days later! Faryce was a great Realtor! Consistently went above and beyond to help sell our property. Her integrity is beyond reproach and I couldn't have asked for a better real estate agent.
My name is Seth Johnson, I currently live in California. Several months ago, my brother, John Hill, and I were looking for a home to purchase in Corpus Christi, Texas. While this home were to be purchased by my brother, I was assisting him remotely since I retired a couple of years ago as Senior Manager from AT&T Network system. Although I lived in Corpus Christi nearly over four decades ago, I had no idea who we could find to assist us in locating a home. So I contacted one of my High School-mates who currently lives in Corpus Christi and she gave me a list of 5 Realtors which included Ms. Faryce Macon. After performing an extensive background check on each Realtor, we selected Ms. Macon primarily due to her track record in Corpus Christi combined with numerous of recommendations from satisfied Clients. After working with Ms Macon from the initial signing of our contract several months ago thru the purchase of my brother's home last month, June, 16, 2018, which is located at 4649 Totten Drive in Corpus Christi, she definitely demonstrated all of the strengths outlined below: Local Knowledge, Attention to Detail, Communication Skills, Responsiveness, Professionalism, Trustworthiness, Dedication, Negotiating Skills. Needless to say, we are very happy with the services that we received from Ms Macon. If we ever have a need for a Realtor again, we will definitely call Ms Faryce Macon.
- 33 Years as a former City Planner with vast knowledge and experience in the Housing and Commercial development markets of Corpus Christi
- New Construction experience Realtor with a wide network of Builders
- Waterfront or Water View Property adviser Realtor for the Corpus Christi, Padre Island, Aransas Pass, Ingelside and Rockport, Texas Areas
- Historical property home finder. Former State of Texas National Register Board Member
- Investment and TLC Properties
- Commercial Property
- Vacant Land and Lots purchases and development
- Military, Oil and Manufacturing Relocation Home finder or Home for Sale Agent
My Credentials and Memberships
- Cartus Referral Specialist
- Cartus Marketing Specialist
- Corpus Christi Association of Realtors
- Texas Association of Realtors
- Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) Housing Development
- Master of Arts (M.A.) Urban Development Studies
- Former 25 year member of the American Planning Association
- 2017 International Sterling Society Member- Coldwell Banker- Ranked among the top 15% of sales professionals in the network
- 2018 MULTI-MILLION DOLLAR PRODUCER FOR SELLING AND BUYING
My Community Involvement
- A proud supporter of MILITARY, POLICE, FIREFIGHTERS
- A supporter of the PTA, Teachers and Sports Booster Clubs
- March of Dimes, Find the Cure for Cancer and Walk for Alzheimer
- Federal, State and Local Government Employees home buying tips Resource
- First Time Home Buyer Resource
- Supporter of Health Awareness and Initiatives Programs for Citizens - The Health Profession - Lab Specialist, Nurses, Doctors, Researchers
- Home Informational source for Oil and Manufacturing Employees and the Local Business industry.
- Bay Area Sports Initiative Community Sports (B.A.S.I.C.S.) Athletic Training www.seekthebasics.com
- Delta Sigma Theta Sorority