My Client Reviews
- I have close to 20 years of experience in customer service and relations.
My Credentials and Memberships
- Buyers Representative
- Licensed NC Real Estate Broker
- Member of the Hendersonville Board of Realtors
- Member of the National Association of Realtors
- Seller Representative
- Vacation/Second Homes
- Member of the North Carolina Board of Realtors
- Partner at VP Realty Team with my husband Patrick
- Senior Real Estate Specialist
- Pricing Strategy Advisor
My Community Involvement
- Proud member of the Fletcher Area Business Association
- Proud member of Crossroads Church in Asheville, NC
You hunted until your feet were sore, found your dream home and made an offer that was accepted. Time to exhale, right? Not quite."The first rule of real estate: All contracts must be in writing to be binding," says David Rosen, a real estate agent with Douglas Elliman in New York City. That means until you actually have a signed contract, your accepted offer is just a good faith agreement. But it all works out, right? Unfortunately, no: A number of pitfalls can come your way before cl...
Jun 05, 2018 ‧ Buying a Home
There's a huge difference between decorating for your own pleasure and spiffying up your home to sell. If you're staying put and pining for a purple bathroom, go for it! The resale value of your eclectic tastes don't apply.However, if you might put your place on the market in the next couple of years—and hope to fetch top dollar—then you'll need to tone down what you want and ponder what the masses want instead. Because while pea-g...
Mar 12, 2018 ‧ Selling a Home
Oh my, as if moving once wasn't bad enough. You need to do it twice? Construction not complete? Haven't quite found your dream house? Old house sold and new one not ready yet? Okay, let's make this as easy as possible for you. First, don't think of it as the same thing as the "Big Move" this is a different process. Here are some steps to help you through your transition without having to feel like a vagabond. All it takes are these five simple steps. You will be happy and org...
Feb 20, 2018 ‧ Lifestyle