My Client Reviews
Throughout my entire professional career, I have had the experience of purchasing a few different houses. Recently, my family decided to purchase a larger residential property. In making a large financial decision, we wanted to work with someone that we could trust. We spoke to a variety of different realtors; none of which seemed to understand our requirements, until we met Steve Freeman. Steve has been there every step of the way. He answers every call or email no matter what time of day or night. His professionalism, knowledge, experience, dedication, and hard work ethic are much respected and appreciated. At no point during this process did we ever feel that Steve was trying to pressure a deal, but that he was a mentor to answer our questions and help us to make the best decision. Steve Freeman is more than a consummate professional realtor; he's a genuine friend and I would highly recommend him to anyone that is searching for a new home. Thanks again Steve, for being such a pleasure to work with.
I've worked with Steve on a variety of projects and purchases for more than 25 years. He is nothing short of stellar. His integrity is above reproach. His attention to detail is maniacal. His focus on serving and protecting his customers' interests is unmatched by anyone I know in the industry. He is also a very very nice guy.
- Service Connected Disabled Veteran
- Residential and Commercial properties
- Commercial Investor properties
- Waterfront, Military, Relocation, Consultant, New Home Buyer, Subdivision
- Skilled Negotiator
- Strong business development professional with extensive ties to both the international and domestic communities.
- Design Build professional responsible for over seas projects working with foreign governments
My Credentials and Memberships
- Retired Military Veteran
- CIPS - Certified International Property Specialist
- C2EX - Commitment To Excellence Endorsement From The National Association Of Realtors
- MRP - Military Relocation Professional
- PSA - Pricing Strategies Advisor
- E-Pro - High Level Digital Marketing Certification
- AHWD - At Home With Diversity
- Coldwell Banker Smart Home Certified
- Candidate member of the CCIM Institute, pursuing the Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM) designation conferred by the organization.
- Mike Lipsey Business Development Machine. Commercial course
- Coldwell Banker Previews International Course- Chicago, IL
- Member of Gulf Coast Association of Realtors
- Former Executive Director - Biloxi Ocean Springs Association of Realtors
- Member of Mississippi Commercial Association Of Realtors
- Member of National Association of Realtors
- Member of Mississippi Association of Realtors
- Life Time Member of the VFW - Veterans Of Foreign Wars
My Community Involvement
- Involved in Cancer fundraising events
- Several Veterans Organizations
- HAM Radio operator - KE5AIR
- Awesome Fisherman
My Blog By Steve Freeman
Mississippi Gulf Coast Opportunity Zones#cbarsteve #mshomestore #msgulfcoastExcerpts extracted from MDA MississippiWorks News ArticleOpportunity Zone designations encourage long-term investments in low-income and rural communities through Qualified Opportunity Funds. Private investors can earn tax relief through investments made in a designated Opportunity Zone. Tax benefits increase the longer investments are in place. This new community development program was established through the Tax Cuts ...
May 29, 2019 ‧ Real Estate News & Trends
Steve Freeman, Realtor At Coldwell Banker Commercial Alfonso RealtyJackson County Economic Foundation VideoOcean Springs, MS – It is a great time to invest in Mississippi. Tax breaks and financial incentives are available to qualified companies. Extensive knowledge of the local and global markets, trade, development, government, and a "can do" attitude is what you should expect from your Commercial Real Estate Advisor. Contact Steve Freeman and explore your options.The Mississippi Deve...
May 29, 2019 ‧ Community
We know that one of the rules of a 1031 Tax Deferred Exchange is you have 180 days after the closing of your "relinquished property" to close on the purchase of your "replacement property". Doing so, allows you to defer capital gains tax on the profits from the sale. But, if you can not close in 180 days then capital gains tax is due. What happens if those 180 days pass from one year to the next? When the 180 days "straddles" two years, in which tax year is the capital gains tax due?What ar...
May 29, 2019 ‧ Real Estate News & Trends