My Client Reviews
Michelle is very professional and knowledgeable. Prompt response to questions. My property sold very quickly under her direction. Would recommend her to anybody looking to sell. Honest and trust worthy
- Mississippi Gulf Coast Native.
- Familiar to Gulf Coast Neighborhoods.
- Active in the Community.
My Credentials and Memberships
- National Association of REALTORS®
- Gulf Coast Association of REALTORS®
- Mississippi Association of REALTORS®
- MLS Multiple Listing Service
My Community Involvement
- CASA of Harrison County Volunteer https://casaharrisoncounty.org/
- Member of Holy Family Parish Church
- Red Cross Blood Donor
- United Way of South Mississippi Donor
When is the best time to sell your home?Mar 17, 2021An old rule of thumb in real estate is to wait until the flowers start blooming to put a house on the market. There are sound reasons behind that. Spring is the time of the year when people are getting their tax refunds, the weather is ideal for going out to look at properties, and summer break is coming up for the kids, making a move easier.But that's not what has happened this year: the uptick in home sales is defying normal seasonality ...
Mar 16, 2021 ‧ Selling a Home