The Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998, 17 U.S.C. § 512 (the "DMCA") provides recourse for copyright owners who believe that material appearing on the Internet infringes their rights under U.S. copyright law. If you believe in good faith that any content or material made available in connection with our website or services infringes your copyright, you (or your agent) may send us a notice requesting that the content or material be removed, or access to it blocked. Notices must be sent in writing by email to DMCAnotice@MLSGrid.com.
The DMCA requires that your notice of alleged copyright infringement include the following information:
- Description of the copyrighted work that is the subject of claimed infringement.
- Description of the alleged infringing content and information sufficient to permit us to locate the content.
- Contact information for you, including your address, telephone number and email address.
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the content in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, or its agent, or by the operation of any law.
- A statement by you, signed under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that you have the authority to enforce the copyrights that are claimed to be infringed.
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf. Failure to include all of the above information may result in the delay of the processing of your complaint.
In addition, if you believe in good faith that a notice of copyright infringement has been wrongly filed against you, the DMCA permits you to send us counter-notice. Notices and counter-notices must meet statutory requirements imposed by the DMCA. You acknowledge that if you fail to comply with all of the notice requirements of the DMCA, your notice may not be valid. One place to find more information is the U.S. Copyright Office Web site, currently located at http://www.loc.gov/copyright.
In accordance with the DMCA, we have designated an agent to receive notification of alleged copyright infringement. Any written Notification of Claimed infringement should comply with Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c)(3)(A) and should be provided in writing to our designated agent as follows:
Broker Technology Solutions, Inc.
Attention: Copyright Agent - Legal Department
2000 Powell Street, #300
Emeryville CA 94608
Please note: If you materially misrepresent that online material, product, or activity is infringing your copyrights, you may be liable for damages (including court costs and attorneys' fees) and could be subject to criminal prosecution for perjury. We suggest that you consult your legal advisor before filing a notice or counter-notice.