Coldwell Banker Schmidt Realtors is part of the Coldwell Banker Schmidt Family of Companies. We are a fifth generation brokerage firm that was initially founded as H.F. Schmidt Real Estate in 1927 by Harold F. Schmidt and then became a Coldwell Banker franchisee in 1983. In the last nine decades we have experienced tremendous growth, expanding our team to 1,400 agents and our brokerage offices to 70 servicing our clients from Michigan, the greater Cleveland area of Ohio, southwest Florida and St. Croix, U.S. Virgin Islands. Our total sales volume is just under $3 Billion Dollars with over 15,000 transactions on the buy and sell side. We are a full-service brokerage firm offering exceptional service and sales expertise in the residential, commercial and luxury market space as well as Property Management, Corporate Services and Relocation, Title and Mortgage Services. Coldwell Banker Schmidt Family of Companies is ranked one of the top 3 largest and most successful Coldwell Banker franchises in the country.