My Client Reviews
Lauren was very patient with us as we changed our minds about what we were looking for during our search. She is very familiar with Albany and its surrounding areas. Most of the paperwork was done electronically which made things very convenient. I would highly recommend her to others in their home search!
I highly recommend Lauren as a real estate agent. She is extremely flexible, responsive, and thorough. She is a native Albanian and knows the area extremely well. Her knowledge of the market and her professionalism make her a prime choice as an agent!
Lauren assisted us in finding a home quickly in a great neighborhood as we had 4 weeks as our farm sold before we even put it on the market. She was able to schedule appointments to my crazy schedule.She was able to get our paperwork done electronically so we did not have to keep running back and forth to sign papers during negotiations. She helped resolve issues of problems that we found with the home after the purchase. My husband and I were very happy with all that Lauren did to get us into our new home. THANK YOU!
- I have been in the Real Estate business for 22 years.
- President of the Albany Board of Realtors 2015
- Member of the Albany Board of Realtors
- Developer of Grand Oaks Subdivision
- Owner and Operator of Quail Crossing Stables and Kennels since 1998
My Credentials and Memberships
- Member if the Albany Board of Realtors
- ABR (Accredited Buyers Representative
- Member of Georgia Board of Realtors
- Member of National Association of Realtors
- Graduate of the University of Georgia
- The Junior League of Albany Sustainer
- Albany Board of Realtors Social Chair 2011
My Community Involvement
- Easterseals of Southern Georgia Board. Past President 2013
- Member First United Methodist Church
- Host a Graceway Recovery Fundraiser
- The Betty Nichols Memorial Volunteer of the Year 2002
- Former Board member Habitat for Humanity
- The Betty Nichols Memorial Volunteer of the Year 2016