As a Georgia native growing up in Blackshear Georgia - a small town of 3,300 people in Southeast Georgia-I was blessed to be part of the real esate world at an early age. My mother was a Realtor for over 37 years. As a child I would watch her work and see the joy that she brought to so many people as she did whatever it took to fulfill her client's wants and dreams. She taught me that hard work and dedication to a career you love is incredibly rewarding, and said that I would meet wonderful people as I embarked on following in her footsteps. Well, she was right! I lived real estate through my mom while growing up, and saw it first-hand when I began my real estate career 19 years ago. I have met some wonderful people and life-long friends through selling real estate. I love what I do working as a highly referred Realtor in the Athens-Oconee area.
In this day and age, technology is so important when it comes to our every day lives. Consistent advances in technology bring the world to our living room at the click of a button allowing easy access to just about everything. As a Realtor, I know how instrumental technology is to the real estate industry. Whether buying a home, or selling one, technology plays an important role in our experience.
As a homegrown Georgia girl, I also see the importance of never losing site of the one-on-one customer service. That's part of who I am as a person, and as a Realtor. It's important to me to listen to my clients-to truly hear what they are saying so I can best serve their needs. That's most important to me.
Let's face it, buying or selling a home can be a great experience or it can be total stress. I opt for great experience-and that means doing whatever it takes to get the job done and done right. It's really quite simple to me...When I work with a client, whether buying, or selling, or just tire kicking, they can be sure that I am more than just a click on the compluter or a voice mail in the dark, I am their Realtor-dedicated, technologically savvy and old-school personal.
My Credentials and Memberships
- CRS - Certified Residential Specialist
- GRI - Graduate Realtor Institute
- ABR - Accredited Buyer Representative
- SRES - Senior Real Estate Specialist
- CDPE - Certified Distressed Property Expert
- Athens Area Chamber of Commerce
- Oconee County Chamber of Commerce
- Circle of Achievement for over 14 years
- Cartus Relocation Certified Agent
- Cartus Network Affinity Specialist
- Alpha Chi Omega Alumni
- University of Georgia Alumni
- University of Georgia College of Family and Consumer Sciences Alumni
My Community Involvement
- Athens Area Association of Realtors - State GAR Director
- Athens Area Cancer Auxiliary - Past President
- Hope Haven Board of Directors - Past Director
- Athens Area Association of Realtors - Past Director, GAR Director, MLS President, Committee Chair
- Athens Regional Foundation - Past Member