My Client Reviews
Bill represented me in the successful sale of a commercial lot on South Main Street in Blacksburg, His deep market knowledge, relationships with local government officials, and deal making skills were essential to the transaction. The site required rezoning and Bill managed that complex process seamlessly, which was important to me as an out-of-town investor. I highly recommend him for commercial transactions in the Blacksburg area given his broad real estate and business experience in the area and deep list of valuable contacts and relationships in the community.
Bill Aden was an easy choice when it came to listing my house. He was a solid businessman long before he entered the real estate field.He had started his own business, an engineering firm, made it successful and then sold it to his associates. he had great contacts in Blacksburg,and knew the market. He gave me great advice as to what we needed to do to the house. Although sales in my neighborhood had not been good, he priced my house higher than we suggested, given us the reason he believed it justified the price! He was right, the house sold the first week it was placed on the market.
I've worked with Bill Aden on two real estate transactions in the past 2 years. Each time, he's been knowledgeable and very responsive. Each step of the way Bill has been there to answer questions, provide information and assist with anything needed. He does a great job and I'm happy to have worked with him.
- I am a Real Estate Agent, businessman, consulting Civil Engineer, entrepreneur, property manager, and consultant to the developers and individual home owners alike. I can bring a wealth of local connections and business experience to meet your real estate needs. Im an active partner in the development of single-family subdivsions and mini storage facilities in the NRV.
- DEVELOPMENTS: I've been a partner in the development of over 400 single family lots, 80 of which were on exclusive building sites with on-site utilities. I have over forty (40) years experience regarding land acquisition and development. I have experience in locating land, moving through regulatory hearings, and design development of infrastructure.
- INVESTMENT PROPERTY: I can also help you find investment properties. Im a property manager of several investment properties in the NRV and elsewhere in the US. I can help your business find a home and have represented businesses looking to buy or lease land, office, and industrial spaces. No matter your real estate needs, I can help you find what youre looking for.
- ENGINEERING: I worked as an executive with 40+ years experience in growth management of a consulting engineering firm. I was the co-founder of Draper Aden Associates, a 175+ person civil engineering firm with currently 5 offices in Virginia and North Carolina. The firm is one of the 25 Best Firms to Work For in America and is listed on the top 500 Civil Engineering firms in Engineering News Record Top Design Firms.
- COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT I have over forty (40) years experience in advising local government and public utilities on management and financial issues . I have expertise in budgeting, capital improvement plans, and rate and fee implementation, which gives me insight into your real estate questions and needs.
My Community Involvement
- President of the Blacksburg Partnership since 2013.
- Serving on Board of Directors for the Black House Museum.
- Serving as a Board member of the Carilion New River Valley Hospital.
- Member of the Board of Directors of the Montgomery County Chamber of Commerce.
- Have served on the Executive Committee for the Virginia State Chamber of Commerce.
- Former member of the Blacksburg Planning Commission.
- Former member of the Civil and Environmental Engineering Advisory Board.
- Former member of the Virginia Tech College of Engineering Advisory Board.
- Former member of the Virginia Tech Alumni Association Board of Directors.
- Member of the executive committee of the Blacksburg Partnership.
- Recipient of the "business person of the year" from the Montgomery County Chamber of Commerce.
START JUMPING! There's nothing in all of college football that compares to a game at Lane Stadium. The crowd is high energy and engaged throughout the game and the concessions are awesome (like the milkshakes from the VT dairy club)! But outside of the stadium, the tailgate scene is where all the hype gets started, friends are made, and great food is had. Ranked the 11th best tailgating experience in the South, here's what you need to know. 1...
Sep 30, 2018 ‧ Community
April ushers in warmer weather and the spring/summer festival season in the NRV. Here's a taste of some can't miss community opportunities. To learn about more events in the area, check out www.nextthreedays.comAPRIL 2018Chocolate FestivalApril 14, 2018The Rotary Club of Blacksburg is presenting our Signature Chocolate Event to enable us to continue to support our local and international needs while providing a valuable service to our community. More informationNew River Bre...
Sep 30, 2018 ‧ Community
August 13, 2018 Now is a hot time for sellers in the New River Valley. As you can see from the chart, the entire NRV (blue line) is averaging $209,466 for all residential dwellings. It's the highest average of in the past 3 years and definitely a seller's market. If you own property in the Blacksburg town limits, the news is even better (green line). The average home sale price is $289,466. You can see that the market is bounding upwards as people look to ...
Aug 22, 2018 ‧ Selling a Home
Share My Page
Any services or products provided by third parties are not provided by, affiliated with, or related to Coldwell Banker Real Estate LLC or its affiliated companies.