- Licensed since 1996.
- Luxury and Vacation Homes
- Commercial Properties
- Multi-Units-Discuss California Cap Rate
- New Home buyers
- New Tract Homes
- Rental Leasing
- Home Partners of America-Leased to Own-Ask Me.
My Credentials and Memberships
- National Association of Realtors
- California Association of Realtors
- Citrus Valley Association of Realtors
- Claremont Womens Club
- Coldwell Banker Global Luxury Certification
My Community Involvement
- Host Chinese Students Annually
- Make a Wish Foundation
- Wounded Warriors Foundation
Residential Property DisclosuresWhen selling your home, you're obligated, by law, to disclose certain information about your property. Most states require that all sellers complete a written property disclosure form. Majority of the forms have a required set of questions that must be answered. THE BASICSMost states require sellers to complete this form when listing for sale. Nearly all of the questions are a basic yes/no/unknown response. The questions will address material facts, major def...
Jan 29, 2019 ‧ Selling a Home