- Negotiating Contracts
- Relocation to and from the area
- Marketing/Selling Homes
- Property Management
- Investment Properties
- New Construction
- First Time Homebuyers
- Member of the Home Builders Association of East Central Illinois and Showcase of Homes Chairperson 2014, Volunteer of the Year 2014.
- Unique and professional marketing techniques. I attend all national, state, and local conventions to enhance my skills and continuously bring fresh ideas to my sellers.
- Time and life managment
- Taking care of clients properties like they are my own
- Guiding home buyers through the process in full and being there after the sale.
My Credentials and Memberships
- Champaign County Leadership School Graduate
- Dale Carnegie Course Graduate
- Member of Illinois & National Association of REALTORS, Champaign County Association of REALTORS, Champaign Rotary, Champaign County Chamber of Commerce Ambassador for Community, Home Builders Association of East Central Illinois
- Relocation Certified
- Illinois Home Study Licensing Course for Real Estate License, as well as continuing education required by the State of Illinois each year.
- 2007 RIS Media Real Estate Magazine's Top 50 Realtors on the Rise across the nation. Based on impressive sales figures, innovative marketing, and community involvement.
- Real Estate Book 2010