My Client Reviews
Connie was referred to me by a friend as an awesome realtor to use to sell my home. She was right and I'm very happy with the services Connie provided me. Connie assisted in everyway needed to sell my house in a quick and efficient manner, even in the midst of the covid pandemic. My house sold 2 weeks after listing it, which enabled me to relocate as planned and begin my retirement near my family. Connie is great at her job, you won't be disappointed in her services, or her friendly and knowledgeable demeanor!
We loved working with Connie. She listened to what we were looking for, this allowed us to explore options. She not only sold us a house she helped us discover Stillwater beyond OSU! She is a true Stillwater ambassador. We highly recommend her for a real estate transaction!
Connie is simply terrific. She listens to her clients, opens their eyes to numerous possibilities, and advocates for their best interest. She is incredibly knowledgeable about real estate, home services, and business commerce in Stillwater. She displays the highest level of integrity, and as a result, her clients feel confident in their selling or purchasing decisions.
We got in touch with Connie through a mutual friend, and I am so happy we met her! Connie helped us find the perfect 2nd home!! She was there every step of the way and went above and beyond to make sure everything was done right. You cannot go wrong with Connie as your real estate agent!
- Entered Stillwater market in 2003.
- Commercial Real Estate and property management experience in Dallas, TX.
- Accounting and Financial Development trainim
My Credentials and Memberships
- Broker's License.
- Graduate Realtor Institute (GRI)
- Member of Stillwater, Oklahoma and National Board of Realtors
- Member of Stillwater, Oklahoma, and National Homebuilders Associations
My Community Involvement
- Active with Stillwater Youth sports
- Member and Board member of Stillwater Chamber of Commerce
- Board Member of Stillwater Public Housing Authority