I will assist you on the buying process either via a phone call or by an appointment on a one-on-one. I can connect you to a licensed loan officer to assist in getting you a pre-approval letter. We have a team of title companies, general contractors, and inspectors.
My Client Reviews
Alicia was very helpful in selling my home when she was working in New York and also assisted in getting me in contact with an agent in New Jersey to help me purchase my new home.
It is a great honor to work with Alicia at the Coldwell Banker office, She is a very professional on what she does, Real Estate sales. Knowing her for some time shes a grate person.
- Licensed Realtor with 17+ years of residential sales experience. Expert in providing homeowners a comparative market analysis of what their property will sell in today's market. Many years experience in foreclosure sales.
My Credentials and Memberships
- Affiliations Associations: MFR - Osceola County Association of Realtors, Inc. (OSCAR)
- Affiliations Memberships: My Florida Regional Multiple Listing Services (MFRMLS)
- Designations: Graduate of Realtor Institute (GRI), Senior Real Estate Specialist (SRES), NAR's Green Resource Council (GRC)
- Certification(s): Electronic Program (ePRO), Realtors Property Resource (RPR)
- Certification(s) on Foreclosure and Short Sales: Short Sale & Foreclosure Resource Certification (SFR), Broker Price Opinion Resource (BPOR) Certified Foreclosure Specialist (CFA), Short Sale Foreclosure Specialist (SFS), Certified Short Sale (CSSA), Certified Short Sale Professional (CSSP)
- Designations: New Home Co-Broker (NHCB), Military Relocation Professional (MRP)
My Community Involvement
- I am a supportor of Rails-To-Trails Conservancy which provides maps, guides and other expert information for trail networking.
A REALTOR® with the MRP certification understands that when military staff and their families relocate, the services of a real estate professional who understands their needs and timetables makes the transfer easier, faster, and less stressful. The MRP certification focuses on educating real estate professionals about working with current and former military service members which helps their clients find the housing solutions that best suit their needs and take full advantage of military be...
Dec 14, 2017 ‧ Real Estate News & Trends
Dec 14, 2017 ‧ Buying a Home