My Client Reviews
My husband Jake and I worked with Mike during the spring/summer of this year. Mike is very professional, easy to talk too, has great input, and helped us get to know the Cadillac area better. We are very thankful for his help and look forward to working with him in the future!
I first reached out to Mike approximately a year before I was ready to sell my home, and from the very first meeting he began advising me of the best steps to take to get the most out of my sale. The information he provided was clear, concise and turned out to be spot on. Once we began the process of selling my home, Mike explained all my options very clearly and walked me through the whole process. Every step of the way Mike was handling any obstacles or challenges that arose and keep me fully apprised of those circumstances. I truly felt that Mike had my best interest first in all actions he took and I trusted and followed all the advice that he provided me. The result of this was a quick sale that I was very satisfied with.
- Bachelors Degree from Ferris State University
- Licensed Realtor since 2013
- 15 years General Manager Resort, Hotel, Golf, Food and Beverage Management
- 22 Years - PGA Golf Professional
My Credentials and Memberships
- Accredited Buyers Representative - ABR
- Liscensed Realtor since 2003
My Community Involvement
- Volunteer at Habitat for Humanity
- Volunteer for Cadillac Area Back Pack Program