As the preeminent real estate team in our community, The Teitsma Team, you will be working with experienced teammates who will leverage the latest technologies, marketing and business strategies available. Our goal is to exceed your expectations. Most importantly, we listen and that means we will find solutions that are tailored specifically to you.
My Client Reviews
We could not have chosen a better person to work with. Michelle is professional, responsive and attentive to our questions and needs. Could not be happier with the result. 1 week from listing we had an accepted offer.
I would sound like a relative praising Michelle, but I'm not. I have bought and sold multiple real estate with Michelle. She is honest and amazingly resourceful. She always goes well beyond for her clients. I only wish other business people I've dealt with could learn from Michelle. Her word is truly her bond. I would start a fan club for her but she doesn't need it. FYI. I rarely write recommendations.
- Licensed Realtor for 20+ years
- Past-President of the West Michigan Lakeshore Association of Realtors (WMLAR)
- Past-President of the Lakeshore Women's Council of Realtors (WCR)
- Annual Sales Recognition from the National and Local Sales and Marketing Councils
My Credentials and Memberships
- Certified Residential Specialist (CRS)
- Graduate Realtors Institute (GRI)
- Certified New Home Sales Professional (CSP)
- Member of the West Michigan Lakeshore Association of Realtors
- Member of Michigan Realtors
- Member of the National Association of Realtors
- Graduate of the Michigan Realtors Leadership Academy
Serving along the Lakeshore of West Michigan
Staging your home to sell is one of the most important elements in making your space inviting and attractive to potential buyers, but in the midst of a move, who has the time (or money) for a complete renovation? Save time, money, and energy—without sacrificing quality—with these tips.Remove excess by ridding cluttered rooms of furniture or decorative pieces that are taking up too much space. Minimal seating, wall hangings, and rugs offer a cleaner, more appealing look.Increase the size&nbs...
Nov 16, 2019 ‧ Selling a Home
To build or buy? Here are some pros and cons of both options…Buying Pros:You know exactly what you're getting and can inspect the craftsmanship before you purchase it. It's a faster and more convenient process. Buying Cons:Finding a house that has every feature you desire isn't easy. It could mean buying a home that needs updates. Building Pros:Every detail is customized just the way you want it, from the architectural style to the kitchen countertops. Ensure your home ...
Nov 16, 2019 ‧ Buying a Home
Share My Page
Any services or products provided by third parties are not provided by, affiliated with, or related to Coldwell Banker Real Estate LLC or its affiliated companies.