My Client Reviews
Beccy is knowledgeable on the TC housing market and a delightful person to work with. I've bought and sold multiple houses with her now and she has the insight and the network to help out any kind of buyer or seller. I would recommend her to anyone looking to navigate the difficult housing market in TC and the complex process of buying and selling a home. Her experience and her professionalism are her strongest assets to her clients. I wouldn't look anywhere else for a real estate professional in the TC area.
We have worked with Beccy multiple times in the last two years to both buy and sell properties. She is professional and very knowledgeable about the real estate market. When we were recently looking to buy a home in Traverse City, Beccy observed us as we walked through homes before asking our opinions. Only after understanding our perspective did she offer her opinion of what the positives and negatives were of a home. Never once did she try to sway our opinion one way or the other. As a listing agent and when it comes to negotiating, Beccy is as cool as they come. She recently helped us get full asking price after less than one week on the market. You won't sorry working with Beccy.
We have worked with Beccy since 2013. She is professional, responsive and knowledgeable. She knows the real estate market and continues her education. She does her research, knows how to find buyers and make the sale happen. She seems to have good rapport with other realtors. We would recommend her to first-time buyers and professionals who use the real estate market for their business.
- Certified SRS, ABR, PMR, Previews Professional Homes agent, Certified Staging agent.
- I am a native Michiganian of this area; born and raised in Petoskey, Michigan. I moved to Traverse City in 1975 where I still reside today with my husband Charlie. Together, we have six adult children and three granddaughters. I spent eighteen years of my professional career in the retail sales sector, as the co-owner of a successful gift, decoration and event planning business. The experience gained over those many years in dealing with customers requests and needs, developed and deepened my communication and people skills that would later serve me well when I entered the real estate market. After the sale of my retail business, I explored a number of avenues of interest before settling in on real estate sales. Upon successful completion of my real estate schooling, sales training and state certification, I entered the marketplace in the fall of 2002. In that first year, I was awarded the Rookie of the Year as the top sales producer for any beginning agent in the Coldwell Banker/Schmidt Realty organization. I have since managed to grow my volume of business on an annual basis and enjoy a current status amongst the top ten percent of sales producers of the 590 company agents. Ive been blessed with an exceptional client base that has rewarded me with repeat business and continued referrals for my efforts. I also held a seat on Garfield Township Board of Tax Review from 1996 thru 2006. During that tenure, I heard just about every imaginable property tax complaint. I learned to remain objective and open minded to each individual situation, in order to be sure to render a fair and consistent ruling. Most recently I was selected to serve as the President Elect of the Womans Council of Realty, Northern Michigan Chapter. My association with this nationally recognized organization has given me firsthand knowledge and invaluable insight into real estate trends, market conditions, property valuation data and lending criteria. This knowledge has been invaluable to my clients on local real estate related issues.
My Credentials and Memberships
- Current 2016 Traverse Area Association of Realtors, 2011 Women's Council of Realtors, past chairman of RPAC,,
All Northern Michigan
Share My Page
- Woodland Title Agency
- Traverse Area Assoc. of Realtors
- Downtown Traverse City
- Women's Council of Realtors
- The Cottages at Tamarack
- Chamber of Commerce
Any services or products provided by third parties are not provided by, affiliated with, or related to Coldwell Banker Real Estate LLC or its affiliated companies.