My Client Reviews
I had started my home buying experience being a first time home buyer, which essentially means a novice. The only thing I knew for certain was that I had an objective: to find a home that would be safe for my family in a turbulent time of my life. I met Sarah after finding a home that I was interested in on Zillow and right from the start, Sarah showed me what kind of person she was by stopping everything on a crappy Sunday to meet me and check out this house. She didnât mind that I had no loan yet, she didnât mind that I was in the very beginning stages of buying a home nor did she mind that my two year would be accompanying us. From then on I felt bonded to Sarah and knew she was going to be a significant character in my story. Sarah did not stop to find something for us. She did not try to push anything on us. She asked questionsâ what we liked, what we didnât... and even better, gave us honest, 100% feedback. I could tell she was not doing this for the money, she was doing this to see us win. We were stuck with an extremely rough, and treacherous 5 month contract when she FINALLY helped us find our dream house. It was truly the most challenging, frustrating experience of my entire life. Throughout that experience, Sarah was the only reason I made it through. In times where I felt annoying, where I felt bad for having to like my head in so often, and in times where I called her with questions.. she never once made me feel like an annoyance and even then, she stepped up whenever it was needed. She was a tough player that was the main, and possibly only reason we made it to the closing table. I will say this for the rest of my life: Sarah is a blessing. She does this not only for the money, but because she cares. She wants to see the best outcome for all of her clients. And if you decide to have Sarah leas you on this scary yet rewarding journey, just know you could not be in better hands.
SARAH RUSS IS THE BEST! I found Sarah very well informed regarding the market and the ins and outs of dealing with real estate contracts in Delaware. She was amazing in her willingness and her ability to work with details and she went far beyond what any agent has ever done in representing me. In addition to all her knowledge and abilities, I found Sarah is a most pleasant person with whom to work. On a scale of 1 to10, Sarah ranks a 10 in every possible category of evaluation for a real estate person.
Sarah is a delightful person. She never lost her patience with me, and I did not know what my original focus was as far as purchasing the right kind of property. She even advised me on what to do with the offers I got on my current home. I would definitely recommend Sarah.
I am a first time homebuyer and came into this with no knowledge. Sarah walked me through everything and was able to handle all my questions and crazy requests. She was honest as patient with us about our budget but was careful not to squash our opinions. During the buying process Sarah kept us on track with all the deadlines that come in her weekly emails. Sarah worked hard to make sure we were being treated fairly by everyone involved in the process since we were first time homebuyers. Sarah rocks and I would totally work with her again.
Sarah was from the onset an honest and trustworthy person to work with. She listened to my specific needs and my limitations without judgement. As a small business owner I was looking for our first location and honestly being our first we were on a tight budget. Also being new to the area meant that specific demographic information was only an overview of information I needed. Sarah filled in all the gaps with her local knowledge and helped me pick the right location and fought for me from the very beginning. Without her I would not have the business I do now. I would be stuck at a location that would not be doing well or at a location that costs more than it should. My experience has solidified the fact that when the time comes in the near future to purchase my own home Sarah is the absolute only person I will be dealing with.
- I have over 10 years of experience in commercial and residential sales and leasing. Even though the last 5 years I have focused on commercial, doesn't mean I am not privy to the residential market. Believe it or not, both play a vital role in my success as a real estate agent. With just under 30 years of residence in the Lewes and resort areas of Sussex County Delaware, I am very confident in our local market and will make sure that your success continues with the perfect location. Remember...It's more than a Space, It's you Future.
My Credentials and Memberships
- I am a member of the Sussex County Association of Realtors®, the Delaware Association of Realtors® and the National Association of Realtors®.
- I am ePro® Certified. NAR's e-PRO® certification program helps REALTORS® master the advanced digital marketing techniques of today. With the e-PRO® certification, REALTORS® increase their ability to reach customers, expand their capabilities, and build trust by safeguarding client information.
- I am now Smart Home Certified. Smart Home Certification has provided me with the knowledge and expertise in the technology, privacy issues, and best transitions practices involved in selling and buying smart homes.
- I serve as the State Political Coordinator for District 41 in the State of Delaware.
My Community Involvement
- I have over 18 years of volunteer service with the American Heart Association, which has enabled me to develop relationships with community leaders and political figures in the State of Delaware. My passion for building relationships to better help the community and the economic growth of our area is evident in my professional achievements.
- I am currently the State Political Coordinator for District 41, Representative Richard Collins. My term began January 1, 2020 and will run for 3 years. My hope is to learn all I can about Real Estate legislature and provide constructive dialect to Representative Collins representing real estate agents in my designated district.
- I volunteer every year for the Thanksgiving for Thousands that Mountaire coordinates to package a food box full of Thanksgiving foods for families that are in need. This is a very special cause and has helped so many in their time of need.
HOW TO HOST AN EASTER EGG HUNT PARTY!First, you have to prepare for the Easter Egg Hunt Party!You can do this by deciding when the hunt will happen and where. Then you will need to decide what you want to fill your Easter eggs with and then go ahead and plan ahead for enough time to fill those little colorful eggs. When you have done that, you will then need to hide your eggs. The key to this trick is to hide the eggs in both easy and difficult places to keep your guest challenged. Unfortunately...
Mar 18, 2021 ‧ Lifestyle
This pretty much sums it up! Well, it is 12/31/2020 and I am excited for 2021!! This year has been a roller coaster with Real Estate and I am so thankful that I was able to help as many families as I did find the perfect home or the perfect commercial space. I know things are a little rough right now, but if we keep looking forward, treat each other with respect, regardless of our differences, the next year is going to be filled with light and love. One thing that Covid allowed my family to do i...
Dec 31, 2020 ‧ Lifestyle
How many of ya'll of decided there is no need to fight the Covid weight gain? I am starting to fall into this category very "stealthy like." I thought I was being good and really making sure I was not going overboard, but now, I am fighting, not only Covid Cupcakes, but Holiday Treats as well!!!! This is not going to end well...I haven't written a blog in some time now, honestly...I am not sure why. I guess life gets in the way and I just forgot. Real Estate is amazing ... Still. I love what I d...
Dec 02, 2020 ‧ Lifestyle