- I have been a licensed Realtor in Delaware since 1999. I am experienced and familiar with real estate transactions in both Sussex and Kent counties. For 13 years, I was employed by Bayhealth as a Patient Advocate and retired from that position June 1, 2018 to focus my full-time attention to real estate. Whether representing buyers or sellers, I will provide current, local market information to help you determine value. I will guide you through the process of searching or selling, I will provide all the necessary steps to fulfill the contract requirements and then to a successful settlement. I am eager to help clients achieve their real estate goals and realize the American Dream! I have lived in Milford Delaware since 2001. In my free time I enjoy cooking, gardening, wine tasting events and travel. My family is very important to me. Im currently the caregiver for my Father who live with me.
My Credentials and Memberships
- Seniors Real Estate Specialist - SRES Council Affiliated with the National Association of Realtors October 23, 2019.
- Smart Home Technology Certificate - Coldwell Banker University July 26, 2018
My Community Involvement
- A member of the Elks in Milford Delaware 2018 to current.
- I ride my bike to raise money for kids with cancer 2018 to current.