I work for my clients in their best interest. I work with my colleagues with respect and consideration. I practice The Broker Golden Rule, treating my fellow professional as I would want to be treated. I maintain an excellent reputation with my colleagues which truly benefits my clients with both selling and buying their homes. Buying or selling a home requires the agent to educate their client every step of the way and prepare them for all events to come. I am there to manage the details to assure a smooth transaction and to be available to answer questions whenever needed.
Awards And Designations
Premiere Associate Designation
International President's Elite, 2021
CRESC Designation as a Real Estate Business Coach
Certified SRES (Senior Real Estate Specialist) designation
Areas of Expertise
* I love to help my clients buy and sell all types of real estate
* One of my specialties is understanding all aspects of Condominium ownership
* I am a real estate investor and landlord. My personal experience helps me counsel my buyers and sellers.
* My own houses range in age from 1874 to 1900. I have great experience in owning, maintaining and improving older homes.
* Yes, I have listed and sold commercial properties, but I work closely with commercial real estate specialists.Community Involvement
- Member Coldwell Banker Cares
- Volunteer for Community Servings since 1992
- Co-chair for Pie in the Sky fundraiser for Community Servings 2007-2018
- Fundraiser and sponsor for various non-profits
- Appointed by Mayor to the Somerville Historic Preservation Commission1985; member until 1995
- Member of both Somerville and Cambridge Chamber of Commerce
- Member of the Somerville Garden Club
- Volunteer for Community Cooks...Neighbors helping Neighbors
I was born and raised in Philadelphia and moved the Boston area in 1979 to attend Brandeis University. I fell in love with the area and decided to make the Boston area my home after graduating from college. I have traveled extensively and cannot imagine living anywhere else!
Communities I Serve:
Cambridge, Somerville, Medford, Arlington, Watertown, Malden as primary market. I have listed and sold in Brookline, Newton, Jamaica Plain, West Roxbury, Roslindale, Belmont, Waltham and Lexington
My purpose is to educate my clients to the real estate market, work to best represent their interests, explain all of the important steps and necessary paperwork to attain their real estate goals, skillfully negotiate to an acceptable agreement and take care of all of the details along the way. My career and on-going training and development started in 1982. I was an award-winning sales associate until 1993 when I started my management career. After 14 years of managing, I returned to sales in 2007. I enjoy teaching and have been certified with the State to teach all Real Estate Licensing Courses and Continuing Education classes real estate agents. I have been extensively trained as a business coach and have the CRESC designation. This training assisted me as a manager to work with sales associates to enhance their business and reach their goals. I use the same skills to help my buyers and sellers reach their goals, too.Business Experience
My Credentials and Memberships
- Premiere Agent
- Certified Trainer in Massachusetts
- Many different awards during my career. Current Coldwell Banker Award- International President's Elite
- Greater Boston Association of REALTORS- Good Neighbor Award 2015- for my work in the non-profit organization, Community Servings
- During my time as manager of the Brookline, MA Coldwell Banker Office we achieved Premiere Office 1995-2007