Closing in on two decades of real estate experience, Coldwell Banker Realty agent Rachel Rothbard Heller has successfully guided hundreds of many happy clients through their property journeys in her beloved hometown of Philadelphia. Rachel has lived in the Greater Philadelphia region her entire life, moving to Center City in 2004 and then to the suburbs in 2021, and she is eager to offer her local insights and expertise to buyers and sellers with suburban or urban property needs.
During her near-20 years in the industry, Rachel has earned dozens of accolades for her outstanding sales performance, including membership in the esteemed Coldwell Banker® International Society of Excellence, reserved for less than 1% of associates globally. Her other notable awards include the Coldwell Banker International President's Elite; #1 Sales Associate for the Philadelphia office of Coldwell Banker Realty; Greatest Growth Award; Philadelphia magazine Five Star Agent award and the Coldwell Banker Rookie of the Year.
As a Philadelphia native, Rachel has kept a close eye on the region's ever-evolving and up-and-coming neighborhoods, which allows her to match her buyers with their dream home. Whether it's an upscale condo, a renovated prewar brownstone, a multi-unit investment property or a house in the suburbs, Rachel finds buyers the right property at the right price while offering invaluable insights into each distinct community's amenities. Her buyers also have full-service access to mortgage, title and insurance providers to ensure a seamless journey to homeownership.
For her sellers, Rachel touts a highly effective marketing strategy, which is bolstered by the world-class marketing support of Coldwell Banker Realty, one of the most well-known and trusted names in real estate. Sellers gain a competitive edge with her use of cutting-edge technology and innovative marketing tactics. Properties are advertised on hundreds of websites and all major social media platforms. This comprehensive marketing strategy, combined with invaluable staging advice, proven pricing strategies and highly effective negotiation skills, ensures her sellers earn top dollar and see a lightning-fast close.
Attentive, focused and driven, Rachel's ability to think quickly and offer creative solutions to unforeseen issues is unmatched. She patiently listens to her clients' needs and offers information to protect their best interests at every stage of the buying and selling process.
If you are looking for a neighborhood agent who is dedicated to exceptional service and individualized attention, give Rachel Rothbard Heller a call ¿ she'd love to assist you!
- âª Buyer and Seller Representation âª Luxury Properties âª New Construction Sales âª First Time Home Buyers âª Investors
My Credentials and Memberships
- âª Licensed REALTORÂ® in Pennsylvania âª Member of the NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORSÂ® âª Member of the Greater Philadelphia Association of REALTORSÂ® âª Member of Trend Multiple Listing Service
- âª Five Star Real Estate Agent 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011 2010- Featured in the September issue of Philadelphia Magazine, this elite award represents less than 2 percent of licensed agents in the Philadelphia area and is based on âcustomer service, communication, finding the right home, integrity, negotiation, marketing the home, market knowledge, closing preparation, and overall satisfactionâ. âª Award International Presidents Circle 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011 2010, 2009 âª #1 Agent in the Old
- Mays Landing
- Art Museum Area
- Center City
- Far Northeast Philadelphia
- Germantown and Chestnut Hill
- Kensington Area
- Lower North Philadelphia
- Near Northeast Philadelphia
- Northern Liberties
- Old City and Society Hill
- Olney-Oak Lane
- Roxborough and Manayunk
- South Philadelphia
- Southwest Philadelphia
- Upper North Philadelphia
- West Philadelphia
- Upper Darby