I’m a high energy professional with over 18 years of sales experience. I pride myself on building relationships with my clients and listening to them. I will partner with you to make the selling/buying experience enjoyable (or at least as painless as possible). But most of all, it will be fun and memorable. I will work hard for you and always keep your best interests in mind at all times.
I believe you will find that I’m a great listener, have excellent customer service skills, am a strong negotiator and have exceptional attention to detail and I’m fun to be around (so my friends/clients say). I have the skills you need to help you with one of the biggest transactions of your life.
Several of my clients have become personal friends. I’d love to add you to the list!
Let’s get started!
My husband and I love to travel the world. I got the travel bug early in life. I was 15 years old when I left the country for the first time. Since then, I’ve been to Tibet, Nepal, Peru, China, India, Tanzania, Japan, Italy, France, Romania, Serbia, Hungry, Bulgaria, Croatia, England, Ireland, Scotland, Wales, Belize, Guatemala, Honduras, El Salvador, Germany, The Netherlands, Switzerland and Russia. If you ask which destination was our favorite, we’ll say all of them for very different reasons.
What will our next adventure be? Stay tuned to find out!
Little known facts…
10. I jumped out of an airplane to save 10%
9. I have an AAS degree in Dental Hygiene from Ferris State University
8. I was selected by my Advanced Public Speaking professor to give the commencement speech in front of 2,500 attendees
7. I graduated Summa Cum Laude with a BS in Human Resource Management from Regis University in my early 40’s (while working
6. I modeled Buster Brown clothing in a Michigan funeral home at age five
5. I was a Hospice Home Health volunteer for five years
4. I’ve been married for 32 years
3. We live in a snow globe in Boulder Heights
2. I have an extensive collection of both Christmas and Halloween treasures
1. I became a Real Estate Broker because I LOVE working with people and helping them realize their dreams!