See what Ed's client's said about him.
"We bought from Ashton Woods in 2016. And although Mr. Ed Cox represented the builder/seller and we had our own buyer's agent, Ed was extremely professional and prompt with our needs and cooperating with our agent. He was very responsive and knowledgeable about his products and options. Top-notch!!"
Mike Gaillard Alpharetta
"Ed was wonderful to work with when buying our home. He made the process very easy and you can tell he cares about his clients. He is also very responsive and professional. I highly recommend Ed and hope to work with him again when we are in the market for another home."
"Ed Helped us buying our new home in the states.in my opinion, he went above and beyond, explaining the process in great detail to allow us to understand and get through the process with ease. We are originally from England and the process is very different there. I would have no hesitation recommending Ed and would certainly use his skills again should we move house in the future."
Jacquimca of Alpharetta
"We are an elderly couple and Ed kept us informed of all happenings with our buying a new home and preparing for the closing. He visited the construction site and sent us pictures updating the progress. I felt this was above and beyond. My husband and I like him personally and feel that we could not have had a better agent acting on our behalf."
AvisPA928 from Canton, GA
"Ed made the entire home-buying process an easy and effortless experience. He made himself available anytime we needed him, paid attention to detail, and was very knowledgeable about the area where we bought our home. We bought new construction and Ed kept us informed on what to expect throughout the entire 5-6 months we were working with him. Not only that, but Ed is very personable and makes an effort to get to know you so he knows exactly what YOU (as the consumer) want. We would 100% work with Ed again in the future for buying or selling another home!"
Jjones from Canton, GA
"Ed was very professional. He shows us about 15 houses on the first day and then others in the days/weeks that followed. He was very responsive through emails, phone calls and texts. I am looking forward to our partnership again when it is time to buy or sell our next home."
MelindaDawson Acworth, GA
My promise to you and your family:
· I'm accessible and communicate with you every step of the process
· Treat you and your family with the utmost respect and honor
· Provide vast knowledge of our local real estate market, guidance, professional advice, and timely communications.
· Make available valuable resources to assure you to hold every advantage possible during the purchase and or sale of your home
Meet Ed Cox
A real estate professional in the Atlanta area for more than 14 years, Ed Cox is known for his integrity, diplomacy, and sincerity in all his dealings. In his tenure in the business, he has first and foremost strived to be someone in whom his clientele and colleagues can put their trust and faith. Treating customers like family is both a guiding principle and a way of life for Ed, who is dedicated to listening intently to his clients and matching individuals and families with the cities, neighborhoods, and homes that best suit their needs.
The Best Service, The Best Results
- A real estate professional in the Atlanta area for more than 12 years, Ed Cox is known for his integrity, diplomacy and sincerity in all his dealings. In his tenure in the business, he has first and foremost strived to be someone in whom his clientele and colleagues can put their trust and faith. Treating customers like family is both a guiding principle and a way of life for Ed, who is dedicated to listening intently to his clients and matching individuals and families with the cities, neighborhoods and homes that best suit their needs.
- Ed has previously worked in new home sales where he sold in excess of $60,000,000 in real estate while helping hundreds of families find their dream homes. In 2016, Ed won Salesperson of the Year from the Greater Atlanta Homebuilder Association. In 2017, he and his Business Partner were a finalist for Sales Team of the year from the Greater Atlanta Homebuilder Association. The key to his success has also been the result of his patient demeanor and dedicated work ethic. Ed listens intently to his clients, is generous in offering information, and is a strong negotiator. He understands his client's needs and builds a relationship that will last over the course of time. Due to his years in the business, Ed has a knack for making the process fun and stress free for his clients.
- Eds family relocated many times in his younger years, so he has an incredible understanding of all aspects of the moving/relocating process, and hopes to use his experiences to help you during this process. Ed offers clients a seasoned knowledge of the Atlanta area and an intimate understanding of what makes each part of the city unique and special. Ed specializes in all areas of North Atlanta, particularly the North Fulton area, which he knows extremely well since he has resided in the area for over 20 years. He has the experience and local know-how to help you make the best possible decisions. Ed is a huge college football fan, foodie and loves to travel.
- I'd like to earn your business so call me today and I'll work extra hard to make sure your real estate transaction is a complete success!
Share My Page
- Don Thelen -Guaranteed Rate Affinity
- Alan Daniel -Daniel Appraisal
- Weissman Attorneys at Law
- Residential Inspectors of America
Any services or products provided by third parties are not provided by, affiliated with, or related to Coldwell Banker Real Estate LLC or its affiliated companies.