Honesty, integrity, and attention to detail are my priorities as I help you through the complex buying and selling process. You will benefit from my knowledge, professionalism, and dedication to my clients and the real estate industry. I thoroughly enjoy what I do and take pride in helping my clients realize that buying or selling a home can be a pleasurable experience.
Awards And Designations
- Contributor to Toys for Tots
- Contributor to Fishes Loaves
- Contributor to Coldwell Banker Cares
- Student Council Fundraiser - Dunstable
2021 - 90 Homes SOLD / $51 Million in Sales
2021 - #1 Agent at Coldwell Banker Westford
2021 - Society of Excellence Award - Top 1% of 92,000 Agents Worldwide
2021 - ZILLOW "5 Star Agent Award" (165+ reviews)
LOVE where you live ... or Start Looking !
Honesty, integrity and attention to detail will be my priorities as I help you through the complex buying and selling process. You will benefit from my extensive knowledge, professionalism and dedication to my clients and the real estate industry. As a Full-time Realtor, I thoroughly enjoy what I do. Check out my 5 Star reviews on Zillow and connect with me on Facebook.
Location Expertise - Groton, Westford, Dunstable, Ayer, Pepperell, Littleton, Acton, Boxborough, Harvard, Bolton, Stow, Concord, Carlisle, Billerica, Chelmsford, Bedford, Tewksbury, Andover, Dracut, Lowell, Tyngsboro, Shirley, Townsend, Lunenburg, Lancaster, Sudbury, Brookline NH, Hollis NH, Nashua NH, Merrimack NH, Hudson NH, Pelham NH, Windham NH, Salem NH
- Licensed Real Estate Agent- Massachusetts New Hampshire
- Full Time Realtor
- Buyer and Seller Exclusive Representation
- Certified Relocation Specialist
- Member - New England Association of Realtors
- Member - National Association of Realtors
- Member - Multiple Listing Service in MA NH
- Bachelors Degree in Physical Therapy
- Lee Institute School of Real Estate Graduate
- Coldwell Banker Fast Start Program
- BA in Science - Keene State
- Physical Therapy - Lasell College
04/01/2021 - fbuzan
Sold a Single Family home in 2021 in Dunstable, MA.