- A Finance Major by education, for almost 20 years I have focused on serving clients in Boston and the Greater Boston Area as a full time Realtor utilizing my sales, finance and marketing background to help clients achieve their real estate goals and objectives. My sole focus has been making sure that clients make fully informed decisions and receive the advice I would want to have if our roles were reversed. I look to support the information and insight I provide with actual data helping you make the right choices for you. It doesn¿t matter that I have been voted in as one of the ¿Top 100 Most Influential Real Estate Agents in Massachusetts¿ 5 years in a row or a ¿Five-Star Professional¿ for client satisfaction, or have received multiple other awards and designations. What matters is the level of service and expertise I provide to you, and your experience through the process! Yes, the experience matters. Just ask others who have gone before you. Agents can talk about themselves. What speaks volumes is what current and past clients have to say about what we do and how we do it. Ultimately, we work for you, our client. Our job is to make sure you have all the information and data needed to make a fully informed decision. In the end, the only right decision is your decision! References are always gladly furnished and I encourage you to speak with them. Who better to tell you about us, how we work and what makes us different from other agents out there.
My Credentials and Memberships
- ABR - Accredited Buyers Agent
- CNS - Certified Negotiation Specialist
- RENE - Real Estate Negotiation Expert
- SRES - Seniors Real Estate Specialist
- Relocation Certified
My Community Involvement
- Having twin boys, who are now in high school, I have spent much of my free time coaching various sports including travel hockey and soccer.