Michele Tuckish moved to Coral Springs, Florida in 1976 and has witnessed tremendous change and growth to the area since. Originally having an equestrian interest from a young age, the Coral Springs and Parkland areas were considered "the cities in the country".
Michele currently lives in the city of Parkland with her husband and two adorable dogs. She joined Coldwell Banker in 2002 which seemed to be a good fit since she has a passion for interior design. One of her hobbies is renovating and transforming properties for investment and resale purposes. This has given her the ability to help buyers envision the potential of updating and altering properties to meet the buyer's personal preferences.
Listening and understanding the clients wants and needs is what has contributed to her success. Great customer service with a strong attention to details ensures clients a positive experience. Michele has given a high level commitment to her Real Estate education by earning the G.R.I. designation. She has vast experience in both buying and selling luxury homes, condominiums, resales, new construction, short sales and is a Corporate Relocation Specialist. Currently a member of the National Association of Realtors, the Realtor Association of Greater Fort Lauderdale and Palm Beach Board of Realtors.
Previews Property Specialist
Certified Relocation Specialist
- Licensed Florida Realtor
- Member of The Women's Council of Realtors
- Member of The National Association of Realtors
- Member of The Florida Association of Realtors
- Member of The Realtor Association of Greater Ft. Lauderdale
- Vacation/second home
- Luxury properties
- New Homes
My Credentials and Memberships
- Florida Licensed Realtor Member of Women's Council of Realtors Member of National Association of Realtors Member of Florida Association of Realtors Member of Realtor Association of Greater Ft. Lauderdale