In this market you need experience. With over 19 years of experience, I am your trusted real estate professional. Give yourself the advantage of having an expert on your side with a long history in the community and a proven track record of successful real estate negotiation. I am a Full-Time Realtor.
I started my career in Chicago radio advertising in sales and marketing. I know how to reach an audience. I became a realtor in 2003. I have earned the Chicago Magazine 5 Star Professional award, the International Sterling Society award, and the Agent Elite Burnet Title award. When I am not working, I enjoy gardening, fishing, reading, and spending time with my family.
My goal as a real estate professional is to help my clients navigate the selling or buying process of real estate in today's busy world. I strive to make an often exhausting process enjoyable. I do this through extensive knowledge, perisitence, dedication, and a great sense of humor.
My Credentials and Memberships
- 2003 Coldwell Banker School of Real Estate
- Member of National Association of Realtors
- Member of Illinois Association of Realtors
- Member of Northwest Board of Realtors
- Bachelor of Science in Communications Specializing in Radio and Television Advertising Sales
- Multi-Million Dollar Sales Award
- Top Producer Sales Award 2004
- Top Selling Radio Advertising Associate WLIT 1989-1992