I grew up in upstate NY, graduated from Iowa State University and moved to Austin in 1981. As a previous educator I realized the learning process never stops. Holding my license with Coldwell Banker United since 1995 has allowed me to serve buyers and sellers in NW Austin and surrounding areas. I'm a business manager guiding clients through the process and helping them make important decisions whether selling or buying. Decade's worth of knowledge and real estate experience is what I bring to the table for my clients. It's a beautiful thing when your career and a passion come together. I love what I do!
What you can expect from me:
- Return your calls, emails and texts promptly.
- Listen to your needs and concerns.
- Take time to answer questions and explain real estate forms.
- Point out drawbacks as well as benefits when touring homes with you.
- Offer advice on getting your home ready for market and supply you with a list of trust venders.
- Keep you in informed every step of the way from beginning to closing and beyond.
I live, work and play in the Canyon Creek Subdivision.
1990-PRESENT Independent Real Estate Professional
Certified Residential Relocation Specialists (CRRS)
Certified Residential Sales Specialists (CRS)
Accredited Buyer Representatives (ABR)
Graduate of the Real Estate Institute (GRI)
Smart Home Designation
Coldwell Banker United International President's Elite Award - 2017, 2016, 2022
Coldwell Banker United Global Luxury
Business Partner of the Year for Canyon Creek Elementary
Recognized as a PLATINUM TOP 50 REALTOR Finalist
Recognized as a PLATINUM TOP 50 REALTOR Winner
Honored with the 2013-14 PLATINUM TOP 50 Career Achievement Award