My Client Reviews
Terri helped us relocate our son;s family in Menlo Park. We worked with others for 6 months then luckily connected with Terri who efficiently arranged home viewing for multiple listings and then rental units. We found the perfect match for our son;s children;s schools, driving logistis and overall family safety. An added asset that Terri brings is the fact that her husband Bill is a semi retired contractor with critical professional advice. Terri has very pleasant communication skills and is exceptionally responsive by email and phone calls.
Home buyer in Redwood City
Terri was fantastic in all aspects of the process. She is very professional. She understood what we wanted, was continuously looking for properties for us and updated her search criteria according to our feedback. When we came up with a property that we wanted to checkout that was almost a two hour drive, Terri (and Bill, her husband and chofer as he likes to put it) put on a smile and just drove us on their track. Terri was available when we needed her and is extremely responsive. I will drop her emails at 11:30pm or 7:00am and two minutes later a response was there. She is also very worm and she knows the market. Also, unlike other realtors she never put pressure on us to bid on a house or to bid above a certain number. She was truly dedicated to help us buy a house and we strongly recommend her.
- 2015 Leaders In Online Service Award (Lions Award)
- 2015 Coldwell Banker Menlo Park Office #1 Independent Sales Associate for Buyer Controlled Sales 2nd Quarter
- 2017 Leaders In Online Service Award (Lions Award) 4th Quarter
- 2017 Coldwell Banker Circle of Excellence Silicon Valley Top 15% Units and GCI 4th Quarter
My Credentials and Memberships
- National Association of Realtors
- California Association of Realtors
- San Mateo County Association of Realtors