Follow your passion, work hard, and remember to smile along the way. Listen to your client, follow up, communicate, be knowledgeable. Always act with integrity and professionalism and know your market.
Education and Training
* Bachelor of Science, Business and Accounting * Licensed Residential Real Estate Sales Associate, State of CT * Licensed Residential Real Estate Sales Associate, State of N.Y. * Previews Property Specialist * AICI, Real Estate License and Practices
Awards And Designations
International President's Circle 2015
International Sterling Society 2010
International Diamond Society 2009
International Presidents Circle 2008
President's Circle 2006
Areas of Expertise
* Luxury homes * First time home buyers * New construction * Renovations * Superior negotiation skills * Technology proficient
* Member, Greenwich Association of Realtors * Member, Greenwich MLS * Member, CT Association of Realtors * Member, National Association of Realtors
* Member Hudson Gateway Association of Realtors
* Member, YMCA * Member, Grand Slam Tennis Club
* Member Burning Tree Country Club
Valerie is a long time Greenwich resident who lived in Manhattan before coming to Connecticut. Prior to joining Coldwell Banker, she was the Director of Training for a publicly traded company specializing in home warranties. She also worked for a major department store as an executive buyer specializing in merchandising and importing. This extensive business background has given Valerie superior negotiating skills and high standards for customer service. Her degrees in Accounting and Business add a financial understanding to every transaction. Valerie has two sons who attended Greenwich public schools. Her older son graduated from Lehigh University and currently works in real estate development and lives in Los Angeles. Her younger son is a graduate of the University of Wisconsin in Madison and works in a start up venture in Dallas. Valerie enjoys playing tennis and golf and frequently goes into Manhattan for dinner and theatre with friends. She and her husband belong to Burning Tree Country Club in Greenwich and Hudson National Golf Club in Croton on Hudson. She loves living in Greenwich, and is an active member of this vital community. " Greenwich is a wonderful community to raise a family, make friends and enjoy the beautiful outdoors and town amenities that make it such a special place".
Communities I Serve
All of Greenwich, from the shoreline to the backcountry, including Belle Haven, Byram, Glenville, Cos Cob, Riverside and Old Greenwich.