- Business Philosophy - Whether it's a $500,000 condominium, a rental, or a $30 million estate, Barbara Zaccagnini is committed to her clients. Her flexibility, market knowledge, and winning business acumen, make her a Realtor of choice for Greenwich residents. Barbara's calm approach and her 'whatever it takes' attitude are just two examples of the many facets that make her a respected businesswoman and community leader in Greenwich. In 2005, 2006 & 2007, Barbara was among the top associates in Greenwich.Barbara's associates describe her in one word, 'dynamic'. From first time buyers to corporate CEOs and celebrities, Barbara offers expert real estate counseling, adapting to each person's unique situation. Her boundless enthusiasm and knowledge help make the real estate experience beneficial for all involved."It truly is an honor to earn the trust of my buyers and seller," Barbara mused. "It is so fulfilling to help people find the perfect home, and I appreciate the responsibility they entrust in me," she said. Perhaps one reason Barbara is so successful is her unwavering dedication, integrity, and sincerity. Her creativity and natural business instincts enable her to achieve the best for her customers.
- Personal Background - Barbara and her family have lived in Greenwich for over 25 years, and during this time she has gotten the opportunity to form key business and personal relationships throughout the community. "The people I work with know that I am always available, and that I make a career not just out of selling homes, but by providing them superior service," she said.
- Community Involvement - Barbara Zaccagnini is a modern renaissance woman, balancing her successful real estate career with her personal achievements and commitments. She is not only selling some of Greenwich's most noteworthy addresses as a top sales associate, she is also coaching Greenwich youth field hockey, sponsoring local basketball and baseball teams and officiating high school and collage field hockey. In addition to being a top producing sales associate, in her "down time" Barbara is active in fundraising efforts benefiting everything from adult day care in town to college funding for the less fortunate.
- Licensed in 1999
- One of the top agents in Greenwich CT throughout her entire career
My Credentials and Memberships
- International President's Premier Award