My Client Reviews
I give Jay Arnone my highest recommendation. Jay made buying my first house simple, easy and fun. He only showed me houses that I picked and stayed within the criteria I had set. He did not waste my time during any part of the home buying proccess and was very responsive to my questions and concerns.
Ms Sandra B.
Jay is very friendly and fun to work with. He is willing to go out of his way to keet when and where it is convenient, regardless of weekends or evening hours. He was a great help selling our house, we were able to sell in just days.
- 13 years in real estate, a 24 year resident of Aspinwall, PA. Extensive knowledge of single family homes, town homes, condos in the Metro Pittsburgh area, focusing on the Allegheny Valley, East End and Downtown Areas of Pittsburgh.
My Credentials and Memberships
- Coldwell Banker's International Diamond Society, 2011-2017
- Andron Epiphanon Fraternity Ring Of Excellence, 2007-2017
- Pittsburgh Magazine's FIVE STAR Real Estate Agent Award, 2010-2017
- Senior Residential Specialist Designation
- Accredited Buyers Representative Designation
- Navy Federal Credit Union Realty Plus Agent
- Military Relocation Professional Designation
- Ranked in Top 2 Agents, Fox Chapel Office, 2016
- Multi-Million Dollar Producer in Sales for 2006-2017
- Rookie of the Year, Fox Chapel Office, 2006
- Ranked Top 10 Agents, Fox Chapel Office, 2009-2017
My Community Involvement
- Active with Pittsburgh Food Bank
- Member of Aspinwall Chamber of Commerce