- Michael committed to a career as a full time Realtor in 1978 in the Green Bay market. Michael has served on numerous real estate boards in the G.B. market. Michael has taught classes at the local Tech College on: How To Buy A Home. Sharing his expertise. *Michael has established close relationships with local Attorneys, Lenders, Home Inspectors, and Home Maintenance Service Contractors adding to your assurance of a Seamless Transaction. Buying or Selling. *The Michael Held Team have served over 2,000 families: New Construction, Existing Home Sales, Listings, Investment Properties, Commercial Real Estate, Vacant land and 1031 Exchanges. *Settling Estates: Michael & MaryKay have many years of experience working with Personal Representatives, Power of Attorneys and Guardians of Estates. *Michael & MaryKay also specialize in helping Seniors making their move from a life time home to senior living. Offering a full spectrum of Real Estate services.
My Credentials and Memberships
- *Graduate of N.W.T.C. Associate Degree: Architectural Structural Technology. *WI Real Estate Brokers License *G.R.I. = Graduate of the Real Estate Institute The GRI designation is to real estate what the CPA designation is to accountants. Only Realtors who successfully complete more than 90 hours of comprehensive training.
- *C.R.S. = Certified Residential Specialist. (CRS) is the highest credential awarded to residential sales agents, managers and brokers. CRS designation requires 10+ years as a licensed real estate agent, greater than 150 Transactions and 16 class credits of RRC Education. *Michael always strives to further his education in the real estate industry. Decades of Continuing Education annual updating on changes in the real state industry, rules, regulations and real estate contracts.
- Tenure In The Real Estate Industry: Michael early on owned a C21 Franchise: Associated Brokers Co., also worked for ERA Montgomery, Re/Max, Realty Executives (Agent of the year Realty Executives Green Bay Office) , and currently Associated with Coldwell Banker Real Estate Group in Green Bay since 2009.
- Awards: Coldwell Banker: Chairmans Circle Pinnacle Award Winner Senior Associate, Top Producer, Elite Retreat Agent.
My Community Involvement
- *Celebration Church Green Bay *We Partner with Manna For Life Ministry (Soup Kitchen & Thrift Store) Green Bay, WI * Paul's Pantry *Salvation Army *Brown County Sheriffs Association *Corvette's Of The Bay