My Client Reviews
Therese has now sold two houses for us and we've purchased two houses from her. Everything has worked out great for us and we would not consider using any other realtor. We would highly recommend Therese if you are buying or selling a house.
Response from Therese
Thanks Susan. I always enjoy working with you & Brad. Enjoy your forever home!
As first time home owners, my wife and I were excited but overwhelmed at the thought of purchasing a home. Therese was great. She always got back to us in a timely manner and was available when we had questions or issues. She went above and beyond to ensure we were comfortable during our closing process. I would absolutely recommend Therese!
Response from Therese
Thanks Andrew. I hope your family enjoys the house for many years to come! Happy New Year!
- Experience with first time home buyers & sellers, seniors, & military.
- I've called Manhattan, KS home since 1992
- Obtained my Real Estate license in 1995
- Obtained my Brokers license in 1997
- Consistently in the top 5 percent of successful real estate agents in the Manhattan market
My Credentials and Memberships
- Coldwell Banker President's Elite and President's Circle
- Manhattan Association of Realtors: Realtor of the Year 2012
- Accredited Buyer's Representative (ABR)
- Certified Residential Specialist (CRS)
- Graduate Realtor's Institute (GRI)
- Marketing degree from Moorhead State University, MN
- Member of Flinthills Association of Realtors, Kansas Association of Realtors, & National Association of Realtors
- Seniors Real Estate Specialist (SRES) (experience working with the 50+ population)
My Community Involvement
- Bell choir member of St. Thomas More Church
- Member of Manhattan Chamber of Commerce and past Board of Directors member
- Member of Beta Sigma Phi - Beta Rho chapter (sorority)
- Member of Fairy Godmothers
About everyone is familiar with Zillow and their popular Zestimate feature on the website. Though a Zestimate may be interesting to look at, it is not the most accurate approach to putting a value on real estate. It can even set up unrealistic expectations for both a seller and buyer. Below are eight reasons why Zestimates fall short in establishing a value of a home. Kansas house sales are not public record.Only real estate agents, appraisers, and bankers have access to sold data including...
Jan 02, 2019 ‧ Selling a Home
Happy Holidays everyone! I absolutely love this time of year. It is a very busy time with holiday parties and family get togethers. Food and baked goodies are everywhere. Remember January is for dieting, not December. But my favorite activity is the decorating of our house for the holiday season.I love to decorate with greenery of all sorts and pine cones. The simplicity of nature with a bit of sparkle and glitter is the best. I mix it up every year. Putting together different arrangements is w...
Dec 21, 2018 ‧ Lifestyle
Ever wonder if there is a difference between a REALTOR® and a real estate agent? Yes, Virginia, there is (and there's a Santa Claus too)!*A real estate agent is any person that has completed their real estate tests and is licensed through the state. This is the minimum requirement for assisting consumers with buying and selling homes in the state of Kansas. **To become a REALTOR® the individual has gone above and beyond and joined the local (ie. Flinthills Association of Realtors), state (Kans...
Dec 13, 2018 ‧ Buying a Home