- Full time REALTOR since 2002 with over 600 transactions brokered including residential sales and leases, commercial sales and leases, land, investment properties, foreclosures, new construction and more. I also have experience in land development.
- Real Estate Investing- I have personal experience flipping properties and own multiple rental properties. I also have ownership in a commercial development.
My Credentials and Memberships
- Certified Residential Specialist (CRS)
- Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR)
- Licensed Realtor In The State Of Louisiana Since 2002.
- Member of National Association Of REALTORS And Greater Baton Rouge Association Of REALTORS Since 2002.
- E-pro Certification
- Member of Baton Rouge Commercial Investment Division (CID) Since 2011.
- Member of Agent Council as a company Top Producer each year since 2009.
- Graduate Of Louisiana State University, with a BS In Business Administration. 2002
- Graduate of Ascension Catholic High School. 1998
My Community Involvement
- For over a decade Coldwell Banker ONE has been a proud sponsor of Pat's Coats for Kids. Through this partnership, I donate a new coat for each closed transaction. Through Pat Shingletons program, these donated coats are given to kids in the community whose parents cannot afford coats for them to wear during the winter months.
- Because we believe that everyone deserves a home of their own, Coldwell Banker® founded the Homes for Dogs Project in partnership with Adopt-a-Pet.com. The project uses national advertising, social media and local adoption events to generate awareness and bring pets and people together. Since the initiative began in 2015, weve helped more than 20,000 adoptable pets find loving homes. To learn more, visit coldwellbanker.com/dogs.