My Client Reviews
Billy was fantastic and helped in every way. From initial listing through the process to closing, Billy was fantastic!
David & Cathy D.
Billy Crouch is one of the most patient, intelligent and competent real estate agents I have ever worked with. My father was moved into an assisted living facility and I was the one who had to deal with taking care of my father's assets. From the beginning, Billy provided tremendous guidance and we ended up finding a buyer for my father's house that paid more than the original asking price. I would, without hesitation, recommend Billy Crouch if you are looking for a great real estate agent.
Alison And Chris R.
Billy was a great realtor to work with in selling our home. He helped us through every step of the process and went above and beyond to help us after we moved out. We left the state and he took care of making sure everything was ready for the new owner,meeting with contractors, and following up on appointments. Besides that, he priced our home perfectly to match comparables and was realisitc when he spoke with us about things involved in the contract. This includes negotiations with the buyers. I felt like I was his only client and never felt like he was bothered by us constantly reaching out. I would recommend Billy in a heartbeat!
Fernando And Cynthia T.
Billy has been so helpful on the listing and potential sell of a piece of property. Once we placed it in his hands we have felt comfortable and confident with his direction and advice. We have had a great experience and have already recommended him to others.
As first time home buyers, we had a great experience with Billy Crouch. To start he asked us some deep questions which both added to and prioritized our jumbled thoughts about what we were looking for. He then shared all the possible contenders online and we gradually refined the list via email. Touring homes and chatting about the comparisons was fun, but we were actually learning quite a lot from him. When issues came up (like mold, radon, remodeling, warranties), Billy always had interesting stories and resources for us to use. He also walked us through the negotiating process very carefully, managing to get the previous owners to make all of the repairs we requested. He was there every time we wanted to get in touch with him. When there was a last minute snag with the listed value, I trusted that he would pull us through the situation and he did! Home buying was a very educational journey for us and Billy made an excellent guide. We are so thrilled with our new home and very grateful for his wealth of advice and recommendations, all of which turned out perfectly.
- Second generation Sales Associate with Coldwell Banker McMahan Company. The Crouch family has been making dreams come true in Oldham, Jefferson, Henry and Trimble Counties since 1971.
- After twenty years experience in the service industry, working with Fortune 500 companies across the US, I bring a unique ability to understand people's true needs and how best to satisfy those needs with innovative solutions.
- I employ techniques in developing a needs analysis and show my clients how best to fit those needs with solutions available in the market.
- I leverage experience negotiating with some of the top minds in business. If I can negotiate with the likes of Toyota, Amazon, GE, Nissan, CSX and others, I can deal with the seller of the home you want.
My Credentials and Memberships
- Licensed Kentucky Real Estate Sales Associate, since 1993.
- Member National Association of Realtors (NAR)
- Member Kentucky Association of Realtors (KAR)
- Member Greater Louisville Association of Realtors (GLAR)
- Member La Grange Rotary
- Member Oldham County Chamber of Commerce
- BAS, Psychology, University of Kentucky
My Community Involvement
- Knights of Columbus, 3rd Degree
- Member Immaculate Conception Catholic Church, La Grange
- Oldham County High School Band Parent
Areas Billy Knows Well
Over the last several years, many "baby boomers" have undergone a metamorphosis. Their children have finally moved out and they can now dream about their own future. For many, a change in lifestyle might necessitate a change in the type of home they live in.That two-story, four-bedroom colonial with three bathrooms no longer fits the bill. Taxes are too high. Utilities are too expensive. Cleaning and repair are too difficult. When they decide to travel to be with friends and family, locking up t...
May 03, 2019 ‧ Buying a Home
Home sales experiencing a decline in KentuckyPrices and inventory on the rise throughout the state June home sales were at the lowest level for the month since 2014, with the number of transactions decreasing 5.4 percent compared to a year ago (5,504 in 2017 versus 5,207 in 2018). Even with the decline, total home sales for the first half of 2018 are still on track to be the second highest ever for Kentucky. Through June, home sales reached 25,253, only 2.7 percent (or 697 total homes) belo...
Aug 14, 2018 ‧ Selling a Home
The Cost of Selling Without a Real Estate AgentJuly 16, 2018Research shows that FSBOs (For Sale By Owner) may spend a lot of time hustling to make the sale and end up selling for less than the market can bear. How much less? How about enough to pay for a child's college expenses (depending, of course, on where they study)? You've heard of buyer's remorse; but without your market expertise and sales skills to back them up, sellers who choose to sell their home on their own just may experience "s...
Jul 26, 2018 ‧ Selling a Home
Share My Page
Billy Crouch's Endorsed Local Providers
- Metro Title
- Integra Mortgage Group, Skip Banister, President/Sr Loan Officer
- Wrubel Home Inspection
- Eric Hay, Haystack Inspection Svc
- Finance of America, Shane Gilmet, Branch Manager
- CB&T, Kelly Lee
- AAA Pro Inspectors
- Home Inspect by Guy
- River City Home Ins
Any services or products provided by third parties are not provided by, affiliated with, or related to Coldwell Banker Real Estate LLC or its affiliated companies.