My Client Reviews
Working together with Connie to get our home sold when the market was at its lowest. She was very knowledgeable. Dedicated her time in doing open houses. From start to finish she was responsive, Personally following up on every detail that needs to be done for getting our home sold. We were very confident in using her and an absolute pleasure working with her. We would definitely recommend her to anyone. She is not just your local real estate agent, but she is also involved in the community and takes pride in whatever she does.
I had known Connie for years, when I contacted her I was going THEY a very emotional time in my life. I explained everything to Connie, I told her exactly what type of floor plan I needed and how fast I needed to be out by. Within 2 days she had me looking at houses. My exact words to Connie were " Don't bring me to a house that you wouldn't live in yourself ". That's exactly what she did. In short, the first house Connie brought me too, I wound up buying. Connie has the biggest heart any person could have. She listens, she really cares about her clients needs, she goes above and beyond the call of "an agent". I felt very honored to have her as ours, she was always willing to give that extra piece of advice. There was many times I didn't have a car, she had no issues about picking me up and bringing me to the homes to look at them. I have worked with Real Estate Agents before, and I can honestly say, that Connie is a true Gem!! You should feel honored to have her as a part of your team.
Connie, Since this was a estate sale from a passing relative, the entire ordeal was overwhelming. Connie kept us informed through out the entire process making a difficult situtation less stressful. Thank You for your Services...
I have been in my home now for a year and my experience with Connie could not have been better. I had no idea how to approach the process of purchasing a home. She helped me understand the process and recommended some great people to help me with the mortgage, a lawyer and a contractor to help with some needed improvements. Throughout the process we dealt with some unbelievable situations but she went above and beyond making sure the house was secure (it was abandoned), and met with me multiple times to make sure I was happy. After living in the home she called me to make sure I was happy and reminded me of the deadlines to apply for star and grieve my taxes. She truly is amazing!
Connie has been my realtor for over 10 years.After using just about all the other realtors in the mastic beach and Shirley area I was finally lucky enough to find the right one she has always been professional and courteous and most of all she ALWAYS produced the best results for me
- I am a proud wife and mother of five children Grace, Zackary, Victoria, James and Daniel, and a first time grandmother. I love living and working here. I have been a resident of the Dyker Heights area for 29 years and then moved to Brookhaven Township for the last 24 years and have an abundance of knowledge about the local communities, schools, businesses, and service.
- I return phone calls promptly not only to you but to prospects. I am organized, efficient and thorough. I will never waste your time asking for repeat information. I will be readily available whenever possible to answer third party questions and provide documents necessary to close your home.
- I can pre-qualify buyers to make sure casual lookers are not invading your privacy. I have knowledge about market trends: best times to sell, how to prepare for the sale, what concessions to offer, contract negotiations and creative solutions to common contract pitfalls
- I advertise your property in News Day, Coldwell Banker web site, Multiple Listing Service and on many popular home sites across the net. You are guaranteed to attract more qualified buyers using my aggressive marketing techniques
- I can see the full potential of a home. I can help you realize that potential before you sell it to increase your bottom line. I can find solutions to your timing and pricing concerns. I am a matchmaker. My goal is to find the perfect buyer for your home and the perfect home for my buyer.
- I inspire confidence in buyers because of my sincere desire to help them make a sound financial decision for their future. I provide accurate, detailed and comprehensive information about your home and that attracts quality buyers. A quality buyer insures a successful closing and fewer issues overall along the way.
- Before, during and after the sale of your home I provide the highest level of service. How many service providers continue to provide the highest level of service after the sale.
- I answer questions and screen calls so you dont have to. I can show your home at times when you would normally be gone. I prepare documents ahead of time and come to you so you dont have to waste time coming to me. I keep accurate records so all parties involved in the transaction can contact me and not you regarding information they need; now and in the future.
My Credentials and Memberships
- Member of Long Island Board of Realtor (LIBOR)
- Member of Multiple Listing Service
- National Association of Realtors (NAR)
- Member of the New York State Association of Realtors (NYSAR)
- SFR Certified in Short Sales and Foreclosure
- Coldwell Banker Boot Camp
My Community Involvement
- Board member of the William Floyd PTO 2011-2015
- Winter Coat Drive
- Adopt a Family For the Holidays
- Blood Drives
- Community Yard Sales
- Realtor's Against Hunger
Share My Page
- Town of Brookhaven
- Win Home Inspection Bill Temme
- Financial Equities Mortgage Bankers
- MCS Mortgage Bankers
- New York State
- Suffolk County Goverment
- Expert Home Inspections Inc
Any services or products provided by third parties are not provided by, affiliated with, or related to Coldwell Banker Real Estate LLC or its affiliated companies.