My Client Reviews
Heidi was attentive to details, available, and always looking out for our best interest and we looked for a home. She was diligent in providing us new homes too look at and readily made necessary efforts to show them without applying pressure. She was experienced in facilitating the sales transaction once we found a home and worked well through the negotiation and purchasing process. I highly recommend Heidi as an agent with the utmost integrity.
We had a great experience working with Heidi in purchasing a second home up at the Lake Almanor Country Club. She is a hard worker and a true professional. She helped make it seamless transaction. Her knowledge oh the area was excellent I would highly recommend her to anyone looking into purchasing a home.
As commercial real estate sales & leasing agents, we have worked with hundreds of residential agents during the course of our career, and Heidi is one of the top three. She read every word of every document and caught mistakes we didn't see. She texted us with info about new listings before the automated system did! She negotiated hard to reduce the purchase price for us, knowing that would reduce her commission. She is the best in the business and we would not hesitate to use her in the future and to refer our friends to her.
- 21 Year licensed Realtor.
- 13 years Paradise High School Music Department
My Credentials and Memberships
- Past Board Member Paradise Board of Realtors.
- CDPE Certified Distressed Property Expert
- Member of California Association of Realtors
- Member of National Association of Realtors
My Community Involvement
- Play Piano for the Chester Community Chorus
- Co sponsored Lake Almanor Connect- Campfire support group