My Client Reviews
Christy worked hard for us negotiating with a difficult seller. Because of her persistence and outside the box thinking I was able to close on my first multiunit this past January! Although the seller was hard to deal with, Christy made the buying experience easy and rewardable. I hope to purchase another multiunit within the next few years and will be sure to ask Christy to be my agent.
- B.S. Residential Architecture, Keene State College - Buyers: Not sure that a space works for you? Let's look at it critically and see if it can work for you either with slight modifications or construction. I can help you figure out if it's cost effective to modify a space or move on! Sellers: need a critical eye to help you add curb appeal to your home? My background in design will be at your service, to help you stage your home and add curb appeal. Let's make sure you get top dollar, by eliminating any distractions for the right buyer.
My Credentials and Memberships
- Member - Seacoast Board of Realtors
- Member - New Hampshire Association of Realtors
- Member - National Association of Realtors
- Certified Information Privacy Professional, CIPP
My Community Involvement
- Member - New Frontiers Church, Newington, NH