My Client Reviews
My wife and I can't say enough great things about Stacey. She's an amazing human and a fantastic realtor. Stacey truly has your best interest at heart. We were selling a home for the first time and she really helped us understand the process. She tactfully guided our decisions by clearly laying out the pros and cons to help us avoid any pitfalls. She kept us well informed and organized through out the entire process, and even made personalized charts so we could easily see where we were at each step of the process. Stacey goes above and beyond and we truly enjoyed working with her and becoming friends in the process. If you are looking for someone who knows Vermont real estate and actually cares about you and your family, then please connect with Stacey you will not be disappointed.
Travis & Meredith M.
Stacey is a top of the line real estate agent. She goes above and beyond to make herself available and is one of the most responsive people we have ever met. You can tell when you meet Stacey that her customers service skills are beyond the norm because you instantly feel respected, appreciated and cared for. Stacey made the experience of buying a home so enjoyable that we knew after our closing that a lifelong friendship would be formed. We would recommend Stacey to any of our friends, family or even a complete stranger because we know she would treat them exactly the same. Stacey was clear, concise, easy to work with and offered great advice throughout the entire process. We never felt forced or rushed to put in an offer on a home and knew that it didn't matter how many homes we looked at, Stacey would not give up until we all knew we had found "the one"- and sure enough we did! There are real estate agents and then there are people like Stacey. You can tell she loves what she does and has a good read on people and what they like and dislike. We are beyond excited to be home owners and even more excited to have a new friend to add to our guest list when we have our house warming party!
Dick & Janice R.
We have bought and sold many homes over many years and have worked with many real estate agents. None was more prepared and professional than Stacey Lax. I wish all agents were as knowledgeable and dedicated as she was. I would also add that Stacey is just a very nice person who had our best interests always at heart. Although things did not work out for us in the Burlington area, Stacey did her best for us, and it was a pleasure to get to know her.
Response from Stacey
Thank you so much Dick & Janice! It was my pleasure to work with you and get to know you! I hope our paths cross again! Take care!
- 100% Satisfaction Rating from Buyers & Sellers
- 2016 & 2017 Five Star Rated Agent
- Proven Success in Multiple Offer Negotiations
- Expertise in Servicing & Coaching First Time Home Buyers
- Relocation Specialist & trained in military transition/moves
- 30 years Marketing, Customer Service, and Sales Experience
- Staging and interior design expertise
- Advanced photography skills
- Strong work ethic and outstanding organizational skills
- Former Assistant & Transaction Manager for Lipkin Investment Properties at Coldwell Banker Hickok & Boardman Realty
- Former Marketing Director at Redstone, Vermont's Leading Commercial Real Estate Agency
My Credentials and Memberships
- Coldwell Banker International Sterling Society - Recognizing the top15% of individual Coldwell Banker Agents worldwide.
- National Association of Realtors (NAR)
- Northwestern Vermont Board of Realtors (NVBR)
- Vermont Association of Realtors (VAR)